PDA

View Full Version : Why are you still a Power Rangers Fan?

PRangerX
11/10/14, 10:49 PM
Why are you still a Power Rangers Fan?

For me, I just love the concept of Superheroes living double idenities. I love the storylines and how Power Rangers can be anything. The show has such a rich history and I am very invovled in the fandom of it. I feel like Power Rangers will always be apart of my life in some form. Obviously I won't let it take over my life or anything like that. But I am not going to stop watching it just because the target audience is children. Doctor Who started out as a children's show as well. And its not like grown-ups don't like watching Disney Animated Movies.

Kamen Rider Decade
11/10/14, 10:49 PM
I am not a fan because it is Power Rangers. I am a fan of good shows.

The vast majority of recent PR has been an utter crapfest. There has only been one show since 2003 that has been good.

Terry90
11/10/14, 10:50 PM
I like the storylines, the mysterries and the many forms of aliens/monsters used in each of the episodes.

Unregistered
11/10/14, 10:50 PM
9/13/10

MattEmily
11/11/14, 12:02 AM
For me I'm still a Power Rangers fan because of the battles as well as some of the zords. Some of it also has to do with the Ranger actresses as well.

Zabitan
11/11/14, 12:32 AM
Because it's the only American kids superhero show based on a Japanese kids superhero show that's still around, and because I've watched it since it first came out, and I have a six year old little sister who's into it as well.