PDA

View Full Version : VR Troopers back under Saban Control

PRangerX
06/19/11, 09:56 PM
So now that the Netflix thing has essentially confirmed that VR Troopers is in fact owned by Saban Brands...How does that make you feel?

I think its a good thing. Since it increases the chance of something being done with the franchise. Since I don't think Disney was ever going to do anything with it themselves. We are already seeing the new Netflix streaming deal under Saban Brands. So I think it shows that this is a positive. I'm not saying its likely that we will see much more done with the brand. But our chances have increased.

For a real difference to be made we need a TV Deal on a network like Nick. Even just for the old episodes to air. Too bad Saban Brands doesn't own their own network.

Kamen Rider Decade
06/21/11, 12:19 AM
So now that the Netflix thing has essentially confirmed that VR Troopers is in fact owned by Saban Brands...How does that make you feel?I have no emotions about it.

MattEmily
08/18/14, 12:46 PM
I'm excited about it but I don't expect much to come out of it especially between that and Shout! Factory selling the DVDs of it. Shout! didn't have much luck with selling the DVDs so I don't expect to see anything good come out of it and Netflix but I personally think in Shout! Factory's case that they just went overboard with their own similar products too quickly to the point Power Rangers, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs and The Next Mutant were all out at basically the same time.

mbozzo
10/08/14, 10:00 PM
It's a pity that Saban hasn't rerun V.R. Troopers every day in any of the family channels. :eek:

PRangerX
10/09/14, 09:22 PM
It was on netflix last time i checked. But that was a few years back.

Zabitan
10/09/14, 09:28 PM
Yep it's still there.

They also have it on Amazon but only the first season.