PDA

View Full Version : What Metal Hero Shows would you have liked to see adapted into VR Troopers

Zabitan
07/23/11, 03:32 PM
For starters there's obviously B-Fighter, and B-fighter Kabuto

I also would have liked to have seen Sharivan, and Gavan be adapted with JB as Gavan, and Kaitlin as Sharivan.

Another one I would have liked to see is Juspion since the hero fights giant monsters.

GSXT
07/23/11, 10:58 PM
i like see jiban , janperson as vr troopers

PRangerX
07/25/11, 12:42 PM
B-Fighter seems like a natural fit. Seeing how it was supposedly an option for VR Troopers Season 3 at some point.

Digifiend
07/29/11, 09:39 AM
Plus B-Fighter was the only option if they wanted to keep Kaitlin. None of the other series have a female armoured hero.

Zabitan
07/29/11, 10:09 PM
Plus B-Fighter was the only option if they wanted to keep Kaitlin. None of the other series have a female armoured hero.

Not necessarily Blue Swat, and Solbrain have female members, so does Jiraiya but very few characters good or evil have full body costumes.

Plus with the exception of Alien Rangers up until Ninja Storm they had no problem making yellow rangers female so they could have done something similar in VR Troopers

That and this may sound weird but for me it's not necessarily about more seasons but having more Troopers like if they adapted other Metal Hero shows as a way to bring in more members.

mbozzo
08/11/11, 09:52 PM
I has an idea in which new American version of Metal Heroes came to America in the form of TV or DVD movies which to be use introduce them before making them members of a new version of VR Troopers. :D

Zabitan
08/12/11, 11:49 PM
I has an idea in which new American version of Metal Heroes came yo America in the form of TV or DVD movies which to be use introduce them before making them members of a new version of VR Troopers. :D

That would be cool.

Seems like it would be expensive though.