PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered questions

Zabitan
05/09/12, 12:15 AM
What is your biggest unanswered question about VR Troopers? It can be story/continuity one, a production one, or a general "why didn't... ?" one, etc.

MattEmily
05/09/12, 12:21 AM
Could the Pendants be passed on to another human being if a Trooper didn't want to be a Trooper anymore?

Also how did Grimlord come to be? Was he naturally Grimlord and was also naturally Ziktor?

Zabitan
05/09/12, 12:39 AM
I would think so. The show itself pretty much says their VR Trooper forms are just virtual constructs and just need someone to for lack of a better term wear the suit.

MattEmily
05/09/12, 12:42 AM
So basically they just need a fully intact human life force in order to harness the necessary power output that the pendants release.

Here's another question. Was there a reason given for why Ziktor uses his Orb in order to transform into Grimlord and teleport into his lair?

Zabitan
05/09/12, 01:10 AM
To answer the first question in Grimlord's Dark Secret it was explained that he was Ziktor, then he stole the box of Isis to get access to virtual reality, and became Grimlord because of it.

Second question not that I can think of outside of it's his virtualizer of sorts.

MattEmily
05/09/12, 01:23 PM
Ah. I wonder about some of his warriors as well. Obviously we usually typically only saw them in Virtual Reality however we usually saw Skugs and Despera (I think that's her name?) out of Virtual Reality. I wonder how the Skugs worked. Are they actually alive? or are they just basically real-life fakes?

Also how about Despera? Was she naturally Despera or what? Since we sometimes saw her disguised in Ziktor's Office, if I recall correctly.

Zabitan
05/09/12, 03:33 PM
The implication I got was that Grimlord's minions are all virtual constucts, and the skugs are able to operate freely in both realities but also Grimlord's other minions can find or make weak points in the reality barrier.