PDA

View Full Version : Ron Wasserman

Kamen Rider Decade
08/11/06, 07:21 AM
Ron had to say this abotu PROO and his future with Disney:

Just thought I'd drop a note and let everyone know that Disney already has their theme for PR in 2007 and so, sadly I will not even get a chance to submit anything.

Thanks to everyone who kept checking in with me to see what was up...hope you are all doing great!

NEXT YEAR!

:-(

Ron Wasserman

I personally think the relationship with Disney is over. I kind of felt that was going to happen when I uploaded the stuff I did that was rejected last year. Probably pissed a bunch of people off but, I'm pretty up front about everything and although it has cost me a few relationships, the one's I do have are absolutely perfect...other animation companies and commercial jingle houses.

I do hope something comes up in the near future where I can either go the rock route or back into the Dragon Ball Z dark dark dark direction. That would be a lot of fun to create again.

Disney is not interested in songs for the show - by the way.

Guess I'll just punch Mickey in the back of the head next time I go to Disneyland. LOL!

Ron

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/11/06, 01:17 PM
So hes not doing the theme anymore??, NOOOO, S.P.D. was a good theme song, MMPR, Zeo, Turbo and all the others he did had a good theme song, MF was'nt that good of a Theme Song (I don't like C-Rap)

Kamen Rider Decade
08/11/06, 01:31 PM
Mystic Force has a better theme than STD.

There are no typos in the previous sentence.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/11/06, 01:35 PM
Well I don't like Rap music (I added the C to it to make it Crap), And the PRMF theme is like C-Rap, And I don't like it