PDA

View Full Version : Re:Should Jen & Wes get together?

jenlovesalex
04/30/01, 05:19 PM
I think maybe they should even if it's for a short time period.I mean how many relationship's in this thing have actually worked out.

pinkangel4ever
04/30/01, 07:22 PM
it would be cool having them together, but what if alex is still alive(probably is)what would he say?

jenlovesalex
04/30/01, 07:49 PM
Thanks for responding I don't know what he would do but I think if push comes to shove then Jen will go back to Alex.

MorphinTime
05/02/01, 12:31 AM
My question is: What is Wes is Alex?

cosmicbimbo
05/02/01, 11:15 AM
i do not understand your question.

jenlovesalex
05/02/01, 04:07 PM
He's saying is Wes maybe actually Alex from the past I think.

MiChaos
05/02/01, 06:30 PM
I think Jen is on the rebound into Alex.She's just watched her fiancee die, so shes going to be upset and is, I think, confusing friendship/teammate emotions with love for someone Wes isn't. However maybe Jen loves Wes because he is less...formal, than Alex appeared to be. Should they get together? Remember she doesn't know that Alex is alive (he is the one who sent the Time Shadow Megazord) so maybe she will, who knows?
Also there is speculation growing that Alex and Wes is the same person, eg. at the end of the series when the Rangers go back to 3000, Wes attempts to follow them and maybe goes back to 2995 to become Alex?!?

cosmicbimbo
05/03/01, 01:55 AM
i don't think they are the same person.

jenlovesalex
05/03/01, 03:21 PM
It won't happen I mean if Alex is alive then that would be a bit strange.

MiChaos
05/03/01, 07:38 PM
I dunno, I'm just saying what people are speculating!
Alex is definately alive. He sent the Time Shadow.
Wes & Jen? Wait & See...

jenlovesalex
05/04/01, 04:03 PM
I agree there will probably be a relationship there I'm all for it I mean my two favourite characters you know & we need some romance in this show.

Frax2001
05/05/01, 06:23 PM
I just think what it aperas to be,Wes is an ansestor of Alex who for some reson looks a lot like him.

jenlovesalex
05/07/01, 04:47 PM
It will be strange I agree but what I'm saying is we can't just wait around for Alex to show his face I mean that might only happen at the end of this thing which maybe a long way off.So we need a little romance okay yeah maybe Wes will be rebound guy this show is romanceless.Though there haven't really been any relationship's since Space so you know what's another season going to do to us.I mean the relationship in this season ended in 1 episode.

PurpleRanger
06/28/01, 04:33 AM
Yeah of course they should get together *smiles*
Wes is less serious then Alex (I mean, Alex never really laughed did he?) and thatis better with Jen IMO.
I don't know what will happen to Alex, but I do hope Wes & Jen get together somehow :)

pinkangel4ever
06/28/01, 06:09 PM
Why doesn't that surprise me ;)
...anywayz, Alex did smile when Jen said "YES" to marry him, oh sorry, you meant laughed...nevermind :lol:

Cross My Line
03/27/02, 05:13 PM
*sigh* Who keeps voting in this? We all know what happens by now surely.

Windgrail2
03/28/02, 02:36 AM
You never know, time could shift and the past year of episodes could be totally rewritten. Or time force could send another experimental timeship into the past and the chances of Jen and Wes getting together would increase. Or maybe I'll just push my hand into the tv screen and say"You go here and you here, now never move." :rolleyes:
WHO THE FREAK CARES ANYMORE?!?
Let it die and move on, ppls

Cross My Line
03/28/02, 04:08 PM
damn straight.