PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Red Ranger

Homer56712
02/04/02, 08:24 PM
Who's your favorite Red Ranger?

ShadowForceBlue
02/05/02, 02:51 AM
why isn't Tommy,T.J and Andros on there???

Jason Frank
02/08/02, 10:15 AM
Because Jason was the best Red Ranger!!!!!!

go galactic
02/10/02, 10:39 AM
leo rules
did saban named him leo after his galactbeast

Desert Thunder Turbo
02/10/02, 01:32 PM
Wes and Alex in the same poll? You're a fool.

Red Battle Warrior
02/10/02, 01:47 PM
I chose Wes cause I'm Wes and check out my new pic.

Homer56712
02/16/02, 02:52 AM
I'm not a fool for putting Alex and Wes in the same poll. YOU'RE the fool for thinking I'm a fool for doing that!! :P

fireforce
02/16/02, 07:28 AM
I think its a tie between Leo and andros, andros because he risked his life to get his sister back, and leo because he nearly killed himself to stop trakeena

pinkangel4ever
02/16/02, 12:42 PM
WES!!! What a hottie^^

astromegazord
02/16/02, 12:55 PM
See how many Red Rangers there are? And you decide to put two in from Time Force? One of them who in the show was a Red Ranger for no time at all.

ShadowForceBlue
02/18/02, 03:20 AM
Leo Leo Leo okay now I got my point across :lol: he's the best red ranger

BT20
02/18/02, 05:15 AM
Andros was my fav.

rocky did not do much as red nor TJ.

Andros should be on instead of alex, & Tommy insteed of rocky.

ALex did hardly anything as red ranger. & I dont think was a ranger as long as the red alien was. I dont think he should be included in the poll.

psychic ranger
01/24/11, 01:49 PM
Wes, for going against all those cyclobots by himself.

MattEmily
05/13/14, 01:51 PM
Wes and Alex in the same poll?
I personally don't see anything wrong with both being in such a selection, they were both Rangers and they were both Red Rangers.

See how many Red Rangers there are? And you decide to put two in from Time Force? One of them who in the show was a Red Ranger for no time at all.

Length shouldn't matter. Yes, there have been a lot of Red Rangers but it was up to him to pick the ones he wanted to include in the poll.

Andros was my fav.

rocky did not do much as red nor TJ.

Andros should be on instead of alex, & Tommy insteed of rocky.

ALex did hardly anything as red ranger. & I dont think was a ranger as long as the red alien was. I dont think he should be included in the poll.

It's a poll for Favorite Red Rangers so all of the Red Rangers should rightfully be included regardless of length, that includes Aurico and Alex.

Anyway I don't have a single favorite Red Ranger but my main 2 are Jason and Tommy but not Tommy with his Turbo powers.