PDA

View Full Version : How many more seasons will PR go?

jzt451
02/28/04, 02:30 PM
I'm saying 6 to 8.

ForeverBlue
02/29/04, 01:29 PM
jzt45, when you make a poll, make your comment in it before making the poll topic. Don't reply it and then make your comment. Thanks.

Anyways, PR will keep on going until whenever Toei runs out of idea and end Super Sentai.

Lightning Ranger
03/09/04, 12:50 AM
It will never end and I don't want it to because other shows sucks. Thats the only one I am interested in. I try to take over it if it trys to end.

Crystal Ranger
03/14/04, 03:49 PM
It's hard to say. I would hope at least another three or four years, but the plots and suits for the Sentai series are starting to look like ones you'd find in a dollar store. Just look at DekaRanger. I love the series and all. Thats why I hope it last long as possible. But I also want it to go out in the blaze of glory and not jsut becasue no watches it no more. That would make me *sad*.

Arnarta
06/10/09, 12:19 PM
I'm hoping it will never end.

Orange Ranger
I'm not sure. I want to take over it with special final four seasons ending with the best original rangers teaming up to fight the returning villains Rita and Zedd. Before that would be a team of rangers having to fix Power Ranger history when it changes a lot. Things explained when it ends should be who is the phatom ranger and why the power no longer exists. I love Power Rangers and can't wait for the next season, but if you asked me, it should have ended at Countdown to Destruction, the season finale of Power Rangers in Space. Can't wait for RPM though.

morphintime420
As far as I'm concerned guys, Power Rangers is only on the way back up. Everyone who was little around 1995 are all adults now. Now we all have money to spend on merchandise that we couldn't have when we were children, and are wanting to watch all of the originials again.

Youtube is overrun with Power Rangers videos, which is GREAT!!! My Netflix queue has mass quantities of power rangers on it. They are going to realize soon that they are going to have to start making even better season.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

PRangerX
Even if the show ends. That won't be it for Power Rangers. The franchise is powerful enough to make a comeback. It would diffinitly resurface in some form. Just like Transformers, Star Trek, Star Wars. There will always be a way to try and make money off of it.

NOTE: This note is added in order to get the post to post.

psychic ranger
keep going until run out of team title, villains,, and monsters the very last season they do I hope the make one series they bring every ranger and every villain from every season and face off one more time

Zabitan
06/10/11, 12:19 PM
Joke Answer: 10,080

Seriously Answer: Don't know either until Toei stops doing Super Sentai, or the ratings, and toy sales do bad enough to get it cancelled.

MattEmily
05/19/14, 12:34 AM
I think the best answer right now is it won't be ending until Sentai ends.