PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Savers: Episode 14 Chat

PrimoPiccolo
07/11/06, 04:47 AM
Well, the storyline's really getting going now. We find out Masaru's father was part of a digital world exploration tribe, and was lost during the mission, and now the Savers must venture there to put a stop to Mercurimon's plans.

Ikuto's pretty cool for a little kid. We have a new bad DigiDestined to deal with, even though he thinks his intentions are good. Falcomon's Digivolution to Peckmon is probably the best of the series yet, except I didn't expect Peckmon to be quite so colorful. After reading the Digimon Next manga, I was looking forward to a lot more purple, and maybe some yellow hair, but Peckmon's more peacock-schemed than I'd hoped. Even so, he still looks ninja enough, I guess.

I thought we got really jipped on the fight, though I'm sure there'll be plenty of time for that later. Even so, couldn't we have gotten more than RiseGreymon busting rocks with his Rising Revolver? Oh, well, this was more an establishment of events rather than an event in itself.

Next week it's Gaogamon's turn to go Ultimate. And from what I've seen, his Digivolution looks even more interesting than RiseGreymon's. Throw in Touma's back story with his mom, and you've got a winning installment. Sunday, here I come.