PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Savers: Episode 22 Chat

PrimoPiccolo
09/11/06, 02:57 PM
I thought this was probably one of the best episodes we've seen so far, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Masaru and Ikuto's relationship gets tighter once Masaru suggests Ikuto stay with him, and it finally makes Ikuto feel normal. I think their brotherly bond is very cute and entertaining.

The scene where Chika sees Falcomon again was incredibly funny, even though I really didn't get the bath scene that immediately followed it. Probably something extremely Japanese I won't understand. Oh, well.

Ikuto's civilian clothes were okay, but he still looks all jungle-y with that hairstyle of his. Masaru's pajamas are also great, I wish he'd wear them more often.

The scene where Ikuto hugs Sayuri thinking she's Frigimon was funny, even though it wasn't supposed to be. And does anything bother Masaru's mom? I love her, I really do.

Of course I have to mention the SaberLeomon battle. I loved every minute of it. Lilamon and MachGaogamon getting their digi-butts kicked, then Masaru coming in and landing a punch (even though it didn't hurt SaberLeomon at all), and getting RiseGreymon in on the action. I thought Peckmon might help out, but at least Falcomon made a great save when SaberLeomon swiped at Ikuto.

The end of the fight was such a jip, though. The scientist guy makes a beam that magically weakens SaberLeomon, enough for even Masaru to knock off one of his freakin' tusks? Ugh. Which then means RiseGreymon has the power to finish SaberLeomon off alone, without even getting help from MachGaogamon and Lilamon, who'd already been at the battle when Masaru and Agumon showed up? So not fair.

SaberLeomon's dead, just like all the other Leomon before him. Who didn't see that one coming? Sigh... I love Leomon, and I always will.

The next episode seems to be... confusing. But still entertaining. Who's that Digimon RiseGreymon hits with his revolver in the preview? SkullMeramon?