PDA

View Full Version : Kamen Rider Decade

masked rider fearon
03/05/09, 09:54 AM
this series is a little hard to understand
(maybe because I have only seen to first episode)
but it looks very cool so far with the rider war and all
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Decade

Kamen Rider Decade
03/07/09, 12:02 PM
I don't see what is hard to understand about it.

There is the timeline of the Kuuga through Kiva tv shows, that now includes the first world we saw on Decade.

Then there are nine alternate timelines that are similar but vastly different.

This years bad guy is causing the alternate timelines to merge with the original.

Decade is leaves the original timeline to protect the alternate timelines from their badguys, he prevents the merger, regains the power that was lost to him, and gains allies.

While Decade is doing that the Riders of the original timeline are preventing the alternate timelines from merging with the original timeline.

masked rider fearon
03/07/09, 05:48 PM
thanks I kinda feel stupid now,
wait does that mean there are 2 versions of each kamen rider?
in theory there could be 2 kamen rider decades

Kabuto
03/07/09, 11:35 PM
I do not like it at all. I liked every Kamen Rider costume designs from Kuuga up to Kiva (even Blade), except Hibiki. But I gotta tell you guys, Decade, I am not feeling it.

Kamen Rider Decade
03/08/09, 12:16 AM
wait does that mean there are 2 versions of each kamen rider?Not every Kamen Rider gets an alternate timeline version of it. For example in Kiva's World, there is no IXA, no Saga, no Dark Kiva. There is only Kiva and that Kiva could only achieve DoGoBaKi form when Wataru's father absorbed the Arms Monsters and now that he is dead that Kiva can only transform into Kiva and Kiva Arrow.

in theory there could be 2 kamen rider decadesThe alternate timeliness is responsible for the creation of duplicate Riders there is no alternate timeline for Decade there is only the one.

masked rider fearon
03/09/09, 01:03 AM
I do not like it at all. I liked every Kamen Rider costume designs from Kuuga up to Kiva (even Blade), except Hibiki. But I gotta tell you guys, Decade, I am not feeling it.

I know what you mean it looks kinda of weird
http://blog.the-o.my/wp-content/gallery/kamen-rider-decade-003/decadedcdqv1.jpg
(with the pink parts anyway)
I thought kamen rider den o looked weird
and look how cool that show turned out :D :D

kris198921
03/09/09, 01:15 AM
i like the show and how the other riders even though they are not original we get to see something kinda new for them. is it just me or in each alternate world do they pick up a hitch hiker.

PRangerX
03/09/09, 09:57 AM
Humm, the fact that there are so many Riders makes me think that this would be a good show for Adness to adapt for Dragon Knight season 2. Just an idea that popped into my head.

kris198921
03/09/09, 11:01 AM
it could work, i like how they made the shark rider in ryuki world. if they made more it would make dragon knight season 2 sound better

Kamen Rider Decade
03/09/09, 07:11 PM
The impact of using the Decade footage for Adness' second season would be squat. Decade footage should only be used for an anniversary season.

masked rider fearon
03/10/09, 01:14 AM
makes sense,
I would rather it be a special episode
like the kamen rider 10th anniversary
but for this to happen we would need
to adapt other rider series
other wise it would not make very much sense

kris198921
03/10/09, 05:54 PM
well i really like the way decade is going and i hope it just gets better.

masked rider fearon
03/13/09, 03:30 AM
I sure it will,
can't wait for the rest of this series
I wonder if there will be another series for decade ?

kris198921
03/21/09, 08:30 PM
does anyone know where i can watch decade episode 9 or shinkenger episode 7

masked rider fearon
03/31/09, 05:09 AM
you could try www.youtube.com I guess
or www.veoh.com
hope these help ( I know this is a bit late
to respond to this message)

kris198921
04/02/09, 12:37 AM
what you all think of diend? his suit is going to take some getting used to but i love the concept of diend.

masked rider fearon
04/02/09, 01:51 AM
I can see what you mean very weird,

http://www.showwallpaper.com/wallpaper/0903/026788.jpg

but very cool at the same time this rider feels very dark
(sorry if the pic is to big)

Emperor Kiva
04/07/09, 09:44 PM
So far I have been enjoying the series quite a lot. The costumes do look a bit strange, but I have come to like them as the series progressed.

RyukiKnight009
04/23/09, 04:31 PM
I like how Decade and the alternate Ryuki team up to destroy Kamen Rider Abyss. It's pretty awesome. That, and I like Ryuki's final form! It's pretty awesome!:cool: