PDA

View Full Version : Extra Rangers/Warriors and their Power Strength

MattEmily
05/14/12, 10:52 AM
I was wondering what everyone else of the reasoning behind why the Extra Rangers are always so much more powerful when they first appear. Like for example when Tommy was chosen as the evil Green Ranger, his power was unbelievable yet once he became good, it was like his power was basically the same as the other 5.

Basically I think it's a case of the Morphin' Grid trying to balance things out between good and evil hence why Tommy is so powerful when he's the evil Green Ranger but once he becomes good, he loses that power boost he gets because he's no longer evil so it's the Morphin' Grid balancing the power in terms of good and evil.

mbozzo
05/15/12, 08:22 PM
Tommy was more powerful as the White Ranger, than he was as the Green Ranger. His Green Ranger power came from Rita, while his White Ranger power came from Zordon. :cool:

MattEmily
05/16/12, 12:46 AM
Indeed however Tommy was only powerful as the White Ranger during the time he had Tigerzord power. I think that's the only exception of the Morphin' Grid not balancing things out in terms of power. I think it was a case of Zordon using the Light of Goodness that overpowered him however once the powers were destroyed and Ninjor had restored them, all of the Rangers were even in terms of power. Tommy wasn't as overly powered after he got his Ninja Coin than he was when he got his Tiger Coin.