PDA

View Full Version : American Zord Finishing attacks

Zeno503
10/27/14, 10:43 PM
So I was wondering if there were any American Zord Final Attacks, or finishers. I know they made maybe one or two during MMPR but I feel like I might have missed one, so are there any American made Zord finishers? If not, were there ever any ideas for any?

Digifiend 2
10/27/14, 10:43 PM
Ninja Ultrazord and Shogun Ultrazord are totally US original.

Churly
10/27/14, 10:44 PM
Though not fully American, the Thunder Ultrazord was given some sort of Finisher using its cannons. Still didn't finish of Goldar & Scorpina though.

Digifiend 2
10/27/14, 10:45 PM
That was just a regular attack used out of context.

SirStack
10/27/14, 10:46 PM
That was just a regular attack used out of context.

That wasn't an attack at all in Sentai. They just added some bolts to one of the formation shots and went with it.

As for the original post, there's been several times the footage didn't call for a monster to be destroyed, but were made so in PR. But they would just use Sentai footage recycled, so it likely doesn't count as an "American finisher".

MattEmily
11/02/17, 08:25 AM
So I was wondering if there were any American Zord Final Attacks, or finishers. I know they made maybe one or two during MMPR but I feel like I might have missed one, so are there any American made Zord finishers? If not, were there ever any ideas for any?

you could count the Ninja/Shogun Ultrazords.

The Thunder Ultrazord never had original footage but they did edit in attacks during some scenes so that it'd be seen as an attack now whether it was a regular attack or a Finisher is something that I really can't say