PDA

View Full Version : What of the Generals by the end of Dark Kingdom?

magic713
12/07/14, 05:28 PM
What do you think will happen to the generals at the end of the Dark Kingdom Arc?

Might they actually move into the Black Moon Arc (and future arcs)?

Will they die (or be written out in some other manner)?

I think that either they will end up giving their lives to save Mamoru/Endymion in a certain part of the Dark Kingdom arc. Or if they are still alive, I see their part in SMC being reduced (but not completely removed like other redeemed villains in the previous anime) to prevent an overcrowded cast of characters.

MattEmily
12/07/14, 06:26 PM
I can see them becoming good but how exactly they will do that I don't know.

PRangerX
12/07/14, 06:27 PM
I suspect they will get killed off and come back once in awhile as spirits to guide Mamoru.

Turbo Guy
12/16/14, 11:22 PM
Maybe they will help the Sailor Soldiers in The Black Moon Arch? Fighting beside's Tuxedo Kamen.

Usagi Reborn
01/24/15, 07:46 PM
Well now we know their reward is to remember themselves at the last second only to get vaporized before they can even reunite with their lovers. Only to come back as ghosts who you guessed it....Sacrifice themselves again! Boy its a good thing they didn't kill them off right away. Or we would have some wasted characters on our hands. But wait....

Sentai Is Forever
02/11/15, 07:57 AM
I wonder if we will see them make a cameo in the Dark Moon Arch like in the manga?