PDA

View Full Version : Ransik doomed to fail?

Usagi Reborn
04/18/15, 08:19 AM
Given how time started to collapse due to all the timeline changes.....Even if Ransik altered history he would have caused the time vortexs' to open.

Starlight Starbrite
04/18/15, 11:58 AM
It was only because of those time crystals, more specifcally having two of them at the same time.

Lord Vrak
04/18/15, 12:09 PM
Major changes in the timeline seemed to trigger the parado. So perhaps making changes slowly could avoid this. Thi is probably why Ransik only attacked one mutant at a time.

MattEmily
04/18/15, 01:26 PM
It was only because of those time crystals, more specifcally having two of them at the same time.

exactly it was because of the 2 Trizirum Crystals that were creating the vortexes since one was powering Frax's robot and the other one was powering the Q-Rex.

Green With Envy
04/19/15, 10:19 AM
Why did Alex recall them if they all died in battle? Wouldn't that alter ther future?

Starlight Starbrite
04/19/15, 10:31 AM
He must have went through the senarios and knew Wes and Eric could win on their own.

MattEmily
04/19/15, 02:42 PM
Why did Alex recall them if they all died in battle? Wouldn't that alter ther future?
that's a good question but I think Lucas made a point earlier in the season that he (Alex) doesn't care about the future . It's my belief that all he (Alex) cared about was Jen and making sure that she was fine.

He must have went through the senarios and knew Wes and Eric could win on their own.
but you see that's the thing he specifically told the others once they returned that Wes died. He said nothing of Eric's fate.

Green Alien Ranger
04/19/15, 04:57 PM
But if Eric just cared about Jen...He wouldn't have sent her back in time? Or he would have called for her to come back sooner.

The Ghost Ranger
04/20/15, 01:29 AM
^ I believe you mean Alex. But he didn't send them back originally; they chose to go to the past on their own to catch Ransik, and fo Jen to avenge Alex's supposed death. How he survived, I still don't know; maybe meeting Wes and making him TF Red had him survive, or due to the two forces fighting in the past, the future was slightly altered to where he never died.

As for not calling her back; He was helping from the shadows (literally with the Time Shadow). The alternating of time must have given him some insight onto the forces Ransik and Frax would use, so he sent in aid, but once the past became too different from its intended course, he took action and reclaimed his Red Ranger powers, which went poorly.

MattEmily
04/20/15, 04:51 AM
But if Eric just cared about Jen...He wouldn't have sent her back in time. Or he would have called for her to come back sooner.

Alex actually and in the beginning it wasn't even his call considering he was kind of helpless at the time. It was Jen's call all the way to chase after Ransik once he escaped to the future.

Yes if he only cared about Jen he would've called for her sooner but Alex doesn't think like a normal person since he does questionable things even for the person he supposedly was in love with and was engaged to.

^ I believe you mean Alex. But he didn't send them back originally; they chose to go to the past on their own to catch Ransik, and fo Jen to avenge Alex's supposed death. How he survived, I still don't know; maybe meeting Wes and making him TF Red had him survive, or due to the two forces fighting in the past, the future was slightly altered to where he never died.

As for not calling her back; He was helping from the shadows (literally with the Time Shadow). The alternating of time must have given him some insight onto the forces Ransik and Frax would use, so he sent in aid, but once the past became too different from its intended course, he took action and reclaimed his Red Ranger powers, which went poorly.

Exactly. I think you exactly hit the nail in the head. 1 theory I have is exactly that. Ransik escaped to the past which altered the future which caused history in the year 3000 to the point that Ransik was no longer there to escape or even strike down Alex.

Exactly he was helping from the shadows... not just the Time Shadow either but he sent the Mega Battle to Eric when they needed help with Conwing.

Green Alien Ranger
04/20/15, 10:46 AM
Yeah I meant Alex. But I distinctly remember Alex giving Jen his morpher and telling her to go after Ransik. Plus Alex is later revealed to be Logan's surprior.

Captain Codfish
04/20/15, 05:54 PM
If Ransik messed with the timeline too much the timelines would have been screwed up and everything would have been sucked in a vortex. Ransik was just desparate enough to do anything. Or didn't know about the consequences.

It is kind of funny that Alex's solution was to pull his Rangers home. Since it seems far fetched tha Wes and Eric would have been able to save the timelines. Especially since Alex knew Wes died.

Delta Max
04/22/15, 09:08 PM
Ransik didn't count on Frax betraying him and the two crystals. He was just concerned with escaping Time Force anyway.

MattEmily
04/22/15, 10:22 PM
Yeah I meant Alex. But I distinctly remember Alex giving Jen his morpher and telling her to go after Ransik. Plus Alex is later revealed to be Logan's surprior.

yes that's true but it was still her call to go. In the beginning however Alex wasn't Logan's superior I believe that was a case of the future changing.