Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Billy going to Aquitar the first time (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8469)

Lunarwolf Landing 01/08/18 05:15 PM

Re: Billy going to Aquitar the first time

I would hope the people in power didn't know enough about the harassment he recieved. Just because I'd hate to think they would have condoned his behavior. But no one knows besides Yost and the others invovled.

MattEmily 01/08/18 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Blue (Post 72288)
Saban Entertainment should have fought hard for Yost and tried to get him to come back.

can't really do much if he was sick and tired of being harassed due to him being gay since he wasn't going to stay if they didn't do anything about the bullying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunarwolf Landing (Post 72289)
I would hope the people in power didn't know enough about the harassment he recieved. Just because I'd hate to think they would have condoned his behavior. But no one knows besides Yost and the others invovled.

yea I would imagine Haim wasn't aware of it since while he may be cheap I don't think he would've tolerated it.

Gosei Gold 01/08/18 08:52 PM

I would say it was the movie Yost worked on that forced him to take time off.

Its a shame Yost was treated so bad. Just for human decency. But for a lighter reason, so he could be Turbo Blue until the cast change.

MattEmily 01/08/18 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gosei Gold (Post 72304)
I would say it was the movie Yost worked on that forced him to take time off.

Its a shame Yost was treated so bad. Just for human decency. But for a lighter reason, so he could be Turbo Blue until the cast change.

he wasn't going to be the Blue Turbo Ranger even if he was still around since Shuki would've still wanted Blake Foster (Justin) to be a Ranger.

Falconzord Commander 01/08/18 09:25 PM

There was still so much to do with Billy. But the cast did totally change the next season.