Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What is Eltar like? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7642)

Zordon's Legacy 12/17/16 08:53 PM

Re: What is Eltar like?

I think its more of a Zordon thing than an Eltarian thing. Since Dimitria seemed to have the same ability..

Everyone Loves Rocky 12/18/16 12:39 PM

I wonder how that is possible. Could Rocky eventually learn it?

Todd Oliver 12/18/16 12:40 PM

I think its more likely that Tommy learns it. If there is indeed some sort of techniaue for the thing.

No Green Spandex 12/18/16 12:41 PM

Given the way they write Tommy, I am sure they would give him that ability. Even if it would be groan inducing.

Lightspeed Zeo 12/18/16 12:44 PM

I could see Tommy leaviing to go to Eltar after "A Season To Remember". Where they preserve his spirit like Zordon.

Hexagon Ranger 12/18/16 12:51 PM

As the leader of Hexagon that is likely. He may have actually gone to whatever planet SPD makes its capital.

I think Eltar was a super advanced civilization that has been around much longer than Earth. But post "Countdown", there probably isn't much left. And the remaining Eltarian's have hidden themselves like the Morphing Masters once did.

Turbo Charger 12/18/16 12:54 PM

Dimitria probably immigrated to Eltar after Inqauria was attacked by UAE forces. Which was when Divatox was captured. Even though she grew up on Eltar, she still was raised by Inqauria traditions. She picked up some Eltarian ones too. Which is why she could become an being of energy like Zordon.

Turbo Black 12/18/16 12:55 PM

She never left Inquaria. She just astrally projected herself from her body. Before Space she returned to her body to help Eltar.

Delta Black 12/18/16 12:56 PM

Thats probably likely. Much like Diabolico could astrally project himself to take Ryan, even when he was trapped in the tomb.

Diabolico Rising 12/18/16 12:58 PM

I think Dimitria and Diabolico used different abilities and skills to do this. Not the same power even if results were similar.