Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should every season after Galaxy be an AU (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7742)

Diabolico Rising 01/30/17 11:06 PM

Re: Should every season after Galaxy be an AU

I don't see this being very likely.

Summer Is Rich 02/02/17 10:50 PM

RPM made sense. Having Dino Charge be an AU was a little much.

Sentai Is Forever 02/05/17 12:28 PM

Yes just like Sentai. Its so much easier this way. American Sentai has already picked up anlot of Super Sentai's tendencies. So it makes sense to adapt this one.

Sentai Master 02/06/17 05:38 PM

I always thought it was wierd Sentai did it personally. You had so many team ups thats its silly to say they are all non canon. The only series that need to be non canon are ones that contradict each other. Just like with PR.

Power Rangers Forever 02/06/17 05:41 PM

I think its because Japans a smaller place and so many Sentais are supposed to take place in Tokyo.

Goldar's Revenge 02/06/17 05:51 PM

Its Japanese Storyline continuity tends to be less important than the them e of the season or series. Thats why Sentai can get repetitive even within their individual series. Its why PR tends to repeat itself when it copies Sentai heavily. Like in Time Force where we got a million Jen and Wes trust episodes. Where they learned the same lesson all over over again.

PRangerX 02/06/17 08:59 PM

It shouldn't be something that they do every year. It has to be done once in awhile when a season's concept or story majorly contradicts the main PRU.

Astro Hawk 02/06/17 09:57 PM

I don't see why any of the seasons should be written as AUs.

Changeman Returns 02/07/17 03:39 PM

Because its hard to keep everything striaght when you do so many different concepts. Its good enough for Super Sentai. So it should be for American Sentai.

Black Canary 02/07/17 03:40 PM

I would have liked it better if LG was an AU future and the Space team were ten years older for our universes team.