Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Special Wedding Episode (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7705)

Khan's Wrath 01/18/17 12:17 AM

Re: Special Wedding Episode

I really don't see a need for it. Just let the fans decide what happened in their own minds. We all in our hearts who Tommy is with or not with.

Hailey Hartford 01/18/17 08:52 AM

Truth is I don't think he actually married either one considering by Dino Thunder Tommy is still a bachelor and NOT with Kat. Kim as far as we know is still with Jason(check Turbo).

MattEmily 01/18/17 09:04 AM

no that wouldn't be cool since based on the Zeo special he marries Kat.

Also we really have no clue what his love life in Dino Thunder was like - it's possible he could've been dating someone but at the end of the day we just don't know but either way it was still possible for him to marry Kat.

Hailey Hartford 01/18/17 10:05 AM

Then where is she in Dino Thunder? Not there! He didn't marry her or Kimberly.

MattEmily 01/18/17 11:35 AM

just because she's absent in Dino Thunder means nothing.

1. He could have moved away since he got a job in Reefside and she still had a job and didn't want to leave it or was unable to leave it.
2. She could've been in another country and been unable to come.

PRangerX 01/18/17 12:19 PM

Tommy is actually younger than JDF really is. At the time of DinoThunder he actually wasn't all that old. So he had plenty of time to still get married. Tommy and Kat looked very old in the Zeo future.

Hailey Ziktor 01/18/17 12:20 PM

I'm with Hartford. Tommy was never married on the show. And as the years go by it makes it highly unlikely that Kat and Tommy wind up married. The future is never set in stone.

Forever Jason 01/18/17 12:21 PM

I don't think Jason and Kimberly were supposed to be together in Turbo. They were just really good friends coming to visit their old friends.

RJ Wolf Ranger 01/18/17 12:23 PM

I think they were actually together. Jason must have got together with Kimberly after breaking up with Emily. I think Jason and Kim broke up before "Forever Red"

Mesagog Lives 01/18/17 12:25 PM

I think Hailey and Tommy end up together after DinoThunder. They had great chemistry together.