Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What is Eltar like? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7642)

Massive Ego 12/18/16 09:11 PM

Re: What is Eltar like?

There is no evidence to back this up. He is just making things up like others have recently.

Zordon's Legacy 12/18/16 09:24 PM

I think Zordon was firmly on the side of good. Eltar was an enlightened civilization with freedom for every sentient being. Its likely Tommy and SPD would continue that legacy. Zordon wouldn't have sacrificed himself if he wasn't a good man.

Space Seasons 12/18/16 09:31 PM

If they would do more space seasons than we might know the answer to some of these questions. It a shame since there is so much to explore.

Ninja Storm Fan 12/19/16 02:24 PM

I don't really care about Eltar. I just would like to know what planet Lothor was living on during his exile.

Green Nightwolf Koragg 12/19/16 03:26 PM

This makes me wonder what that Battle of Eltar is like. I am speaking about Specter's invasion at the end of Turbo.

MattEmily 12/19/16 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Black (Post 61560)
She never left Inquaria. She just astrally projected herself from her body. Before Space she returned to her body to help Eltar.

I beg to differ. There's no reason for her to go through a wormhole if it was an astral projection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WesJen (Post 61563)
Isn"t possible Zordon's body was on Eltar the whole time? Until the invasion destroyed it for good. . Zordon's spiritual energy could have been the only thing trapped in the time warp. With his body taking to Eltar for safe keeping.

nope since there's no reason why he would need to go through a wormhole if that was just his spirit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Storm Fan (Post 61628)
I don't really care about Eltar. I just would like to know what planet Lothor was living on during his exile.

I care about Eltar since there's a lot of unanswered questions about it but I also wonder where Lothor had been at for most of his banishment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Nightwolf Koragg (Post 61646)
This makes me wonder what that Battle of Eltar is like. I am speaking about Specter's invasion at the end of Turbo.

yea I'm wondering about that too.

Lightspeed Zeo 12/19/16 03:56 PM

Zordon and Dimitria's bodies were likely long gone.

Omega Black 12/19/16 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 61655)
I beg to differ. There's no reason for her to go through a wormhole if it was an astral projection.

nope since there's no reason why he would need to go through a wormhole if that was just his spirit.

I care about Eltar since there's a lot of unanswered questions about it but I also wonder where Lothor had been at for most of his banishment.

yea I'm wondering about that too.

Zordon had to go through the wormhole to get to Eltar. It was too dangerous to go by ship. Dimitria just did it because it was more convenient.

Plus having a body or not would not effect needing to use the wormwhole. And evern if each had bodies elsewhere they would still have to get their light forms back to them .

Time Force Traitor 12/20/16 01:02 PM

It is probably a lot like Mellenium City will look like in the Time Force Era. I think Eltar would have been rebuilt by now.

Superhero Galaxy 12/20/16 01:31 PM

I would say Millennium City is a good comparison. That is probably close to the real Eltar. At least if I had to guess.