Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Rita create the Mystic Realm? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7664)

Roman Ranger 01/28/17 12:36 PM

Re: Did Rita create the Mystic Realm?

I don't think Rita was always Mystc Mother. She became Mystic Mother after In Space. She just looked older because Finister's youth treatment from "The Wedding" wore off.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 01/28/17 12:47 PM

I don't think she had that kind of power.

Turbo Guy 01/28/17 12:54 PM

I liked seeing Rita again. She was one of the best villains. I wish Divatox would get a cameo like this. Since she was the best and from the best season no less.

Kelly Power 01/28/17 07:07 PM

I've said it before, Rita should have been the mentor in Mystic Force. It would have made so much more sense. A season about magic would have been perfect for this.

Mystic Magic 01/29/17 01:30 PM

I really like that idea. Not sure how you use the Soga footage all year though. You almost have to hire back Carla Perez or a new actor to play Rita full time.

Space Hero 01/29/17 01:47 PM

I just can't comprehend how Rita is supposed to be Mystic Mother when she became a regular human in "Countdown".

No Green Spandex 01/29/17 01:48 PM

Its all part of "Zordon's Master Plan" apparently.

MMPR Forever 01/29/17 02:04 PM

I would have liked the series a lot better if Rita was the mentor in some form. Maybe it would have made more sense too. For the people unhappy for the cameo. I liked the cameo because it was Rita and I wasn't going to complain. I don't care about what happened in Space anyway.

Rangerlord 01/30/17 10:32 PM

Rita became Mystic Mother after Space. Since she was now good she no longer cared about superficial things like looking young. So she stopped using Finister's youth treatment.

Bratty Katty 01/30/17 10:35 PM

It still makes no sense for her to become so powerful that she is the leader of good magic in a Mystic Realm.