Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Episode 5 - Samurai Surprise (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4740)

MattEmily 03/14/14 03:19 PM

Episode 5 - Samurai Surprise

Here's the thread discussion for tomorrow's new episode.

MattEmily 03/15/14 10:34 PM

Re: Episode 5 - Samurai Surprise

Pretty good episode... but that was lazy including Maskman and Flashman.

Zabitan 03/15/14 11:17 PM

Indeed but one good thing came about because of it, and that's how much people are having fun with their own fan versions of the hypothetical Power Ranger seasons for each "New Powers" team that gets used.

mbozzo 03/15/14 11:28 PM

'Samurai Surprise' is one of the best episodes that this series ever had. This is what a true tribute episode should be like. Not only we get a Power Ranger, but we also get their mentor as well. :D Of course, there was one flaw. We also get two pre-zyu rangers that were never seen in America before. :rolleyes2:

MattEmily 03/16/14 11:33 AM

The pre-Zyu morphs, Gia's was Yellow Mask from Maskman and Emma's was Pink Flash from Flashman.

Makes me wonder how many of the pre-Zyu teams we'll be seeing.

Zabitan 03/16/14 01:11 PM

I want to joke that all of them will but at this point that might actually happen.

Instead I'll go with all Ranger teams, all allies, all Pre Zyuranger sentai teams, Go Buster, all Saban superheroes, all unadapted Metal Heroes, and Kamen Riders, and all miscellaneous Toei superheroes.

MattEmily 03/16/14 01:26 PM

LOL, funny but to be fair, that's probably right and while we're at it, let's add to the fun with Wild West Rangers, SPD Orange Ranger, A-Squad Rangers and let's add some new members to the mix by adding in Ranger Mammoth, Ranger Triceratops and Ranger T-Rex.

Zabitan 03/16/14 04:54 PM

Goranger-Jetman are the super ancient Power Rangers Warriors the way Ichigo-ZX are the super ancient Masked Rider Warriors, and somewhere in the Sabanverse Kikaider, Kyodain, Robot Keiji K, and Zubat are the super ancient VR Troopers Warriors.

MattEmily 03/16/14 08:10 PM

LOL... and as long as we're at it, let's include all heroes in the DC Comics and Marvel Comics universe, lol.

Zabitan 03/16/14 10:14 PM

Well Toei did do that Spiderman show in 78 as a placeholder for Super Sentai, Battle Fever J was supposed to be a version of Captain America, and I heard that supposedly Marvel wanted to do an American version of Super Sentai before Saban did.

Not to mention there was the Power Rangers comics made by Marvel in 95.

I think the only problem is that Disney doesn't own Power Rangers anymore.

As for DC superheroes well I'm not sure but Warner bros did distribution on the Ultra Galaxy movie, and Alex Ross did some Ultraman art so I think they own the American rights to Ultraman so we could also get all the various Ultramen plus Fireman, Jumborg Ace, Mirrorman, Aizenaborg, and Servo.