Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How RPM became a team (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6364)

Starlight Starbrite 02/05/15 08:37 PM

How RPM became a team

We never saw how Scott, Flynn, and Summer came together to become Power Rangers. How did it happen?

Itzy Bitzy Carter 02/05/15 08:46 PM

Re: How RPM became a team

Doctor K recruited them because she saw they had potential. They were each the best person for the job like Dillion later was.

PRangerX 02/05/15 08:57 PM

Just idea on how it all went down

Scott resigned from the military after his brother's death. Colonel Trueman didn't believe in the Ranger project at first and didn't give K any applicants..K recruits Scott, who has her take a look at Summer. Flynn gets mixed up with the two while they are on a mission. He proves himself as the Blue Ranger. The team defends Corinth for several months gaining the respect of Truman

And the events of RPM begins.

MattEmily 02/05/15 09:32 PM

technically it'd be Ranger Blue and not the Blue Ranger. :)

PRangerX 02/05/15 10:32 PM

That always gets me with RPM lol.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 02/05/15 10:41 PM

Yeah, Eddie tried to be too cute and couldn't even call him Blue Ranger. It had to be Ranger Blue just to be different. So silly....

MattEmily 02/06/15 12:10 PM

it was a cool idea and a refreshing change to the franchise in regards to Ranger titles.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 02/08/15 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 51689)
it was a cool idea and a refreshing change to the franchise in regards to Ranger titles.

I just like the Judd Lynn half better. It felt more like Power Rangers. Eddie did do a decent jobs with some of the characters though. Judd did better with Gem and Gemma.

Summer Is Rich 02/08/15 01:36 PM

I think both writers had good ideas. I largely like both halves. It's too bad Eddie had problem keeping ahead. Of production. It was cool having Judd back.

Sledge's Bounty 02/12/15 05:23 PM

Doctor K probably ran a search and the three of them checked out. They couldn't find anyone for Black. And for some reason no one for Green.