Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   One thing that bothers me in DinoThunder (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6775)

PRangerX 06/08/15 12:23 PM

Re: One thing that bothers me in DinoThunder

I can see why Dana wanted to become a doctor but it was just insanely quick by real world standards..The its a PRU excuse is probably the best one.

MattEmily 06/07/16 01:11 AM

Re: One thing that bothers me in DinoThunder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overdrive Omega (Post 55178)
Its the PRU. Things are different sometimes. We have had humans breathing in space and robot sons becoming human. So a peramedic becoming a doctor in one year is not that crazy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 55179)
I can see why Dana wanted to become a doctor but it was just insanely quick by real world standards..The its a PRU excuse is probably the best one.

exactly look at all of the things that we have seen in-show that weren't based in reality and that is besides all of the monsters and Ranger stuff that we see. We have proof that people can breathe in space but only to a certain degree. We've had villains riding horses on the Moon. We've had villains riding in a vehicle on the Moon.
People don't ever notice the Command Center/Power Chamber out in the mountains even though it's a big building and thousands of people have went by the area.