Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers HyperForce Episode 16 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8638)

PRangerX 02/21/18 12:09 PM

Power Rangers HyperForce Episode 16

Rather than just have the generic Hyper Force thread, Matt and I have decided to start doing episode threads going foward. This thread is for last nights episode.

SPD Emergency 02/21/18 12:12 PM

Re: Power Rangers HyperForce Episode 16

I finally got an SPD episode! And we got to find out what happened to A-Squad. And most important who replaced Bridge. Vesper's origin was awesome! What a surprise! Dr Ferricks inventing her was completely unexpected.

MattEmily 02/21/18 12:16 PM

yup Dr. Ferricks creating Vesper (before Ransik's attack on the place) was quite the twist not to mention we found out that Detective Lina Song was the one who became S.P.D. Green Ranger.

mbozzo 02/25/18 05:06 PM

I couldn't watch all of episode 16 because I has to go to bed at 10:30 PM, but I did like the part that I could watch. I have to watch the whole thing when it goes on youtube. :o

MattEmily 02/25/18 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 75054)
I couldn't watch all of episode 16 because I has to go to bed at 10:30 PM, but I did like the part that I could watch. I have to watch the whole thing when it goes on youtube. :o

what's your twitch name?

Green With Envy 02/25/18 07:44 PM

I didn't expect the Frax connection. But it makes sense since we are dealing with Time Force. It was nice to finally see who replaced Bridge.

Captain Codfish 02/25/18 09:42 PM

Hyperforce has done a great job doing their own thing while adding to continuity. And all without going against Saban Brand's plans . Not an easy thing to do.

MattEmily 02/26/18 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 75062)
Hyperforce has done a great job doing their own thing while adding to continuity. And all without going against Saban Brand's plans . Not an easy thing to do.

that's why I think they're treading very carefully as to what they do not to mention generally they come up with an idea and they have to run it through Saban Brands.

Hexagon Ranger 02/26/18 01:28 PM

Thats very true. But they are not stupid so I doubt they will risk crossing Saban Brands.

Tommy Fan 02/26/18 06:35 PM

I just wish Tommy was a regular character. It was good to see him several episodes ago.