Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Are Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7458)

Goldar's Revenge 10/30/16 12:20 PM

Re: Are Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

Yeah it was pretty bad. Kat turns on the Rangers and is evil for no reason. I mean if you want to write Kat as evil fine, just give a reason as to why. The writer also had the odd idea of making Kat the daughter of Zedd. Which made no sense with the show continuity.

PRangerX 10/30/16 12:23 PM

I remember that fic too. It was an interesting but poorly executed idea. It could have made a good au fic. I am glad the real Kat was good though. But that fic was pretty bad with how they made Kat turn bad with a poor backstory. I don't even think the fic was finished. But it was a really long time ago.

KimandTommy 10/30/16 12:23 PM

The Fan fic sounds pretty good to me. I shoukd find it and read it. I don't think Kat was Zedd's daughter though.

WesJen 10/30/16 12:24 PM

Re: Our Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 59126)
I have a feeling the Dear John Letter was a fake from Kat. But I can't prove it unfortunately.

Write a fan fic about it.

MMPR Forever 10/30/16 12:25 PM

Yeah Kim you realky should.

KimandTommy 10/30/16 12:25 PM

Maybe I will if I have time.

Ninja Kat 10/31/16 09:31 PM

I don't see how anyone can write a believable fan fic casting Kat as a bad guy. I guess people can create whatever fan fic universe they want. Kat will still always be a true hero in the real PRU.

Jason and Kim would have been a good couple. But I need more evidence than the Turbo Movie. They obviously cared deeply for each other on at least a platonic level.

Green Alien Ranger 11/01/16 08:58 PM

I don't buy it. Jason and Kim were just friends. Anything else is wishful thinking by the fans.

Yellow Fan Forever 11/03/16 11:38 PM

I always thought they were just friends. Jason did seem a bit jealous in FR though.

Cassidy Casablancas 11/03/16 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge (Post 59180)
Yeah it was pretty bad. Kat turns on the Rangers and is evil for no reason. I mean if you want to write Kat as evil fine, just give a reason as to why. The writer also had the odd idea of making Kat the daughter of Zedd. Which made no sense with the show continuity.

That sounds like a bad fan fic.