Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Who would you choose for Cassie? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1334)

Emerald Phantom 05/22/01 11:59 PM

Who would you choose for Cassie?

I would personally choose the Phantom Ranger (whoever he is) but she and TJ have good chemistry on screen.

JustAnotherBlueRanger 05/23/01 05:39 AM

I do really wish they had revealed the Phantom's id. It would make everything much easier.

MiChaos 05/23/01 05:45 PM

I have to say, I like the suspense and mystery around the Phantom, but I wonder if Time Force is the series for the Phantom's revelation (doubt it, but...)

MorphinTime 05/30/01 11:26 PM

I doubt it, after all, it has been 2 series sense we have seen him.

astromegazord 08/12/01 12:39 PM

The perfect person for Cassie or Patricia Ja Lee to use her real name is ME! I am the best person for her!!

JZSpock 11/06/01 08:51 PM

The Phantom Ranger is Cassie's & Cassie's alone
CetPR

CyberBlack 11/07/01 04:44 PM

Yes I think T.J. and Cassie should have got together. I went to a site where "Patricia Ja Lee" was asked dozens of questions after she was finished with PRIS, The person asked her about TJ and Cassie having a relationship and Patricia responded " Most defintely we should have been a couple on the show", but most the of romance was focused on Ashley and Andros.

CyberBlack,

Astro Red 11/07/01 05:15 PM

Thats her official site you speak of. The site which has an address to send letters to her... to. And a q&a section done by her. You want proof she answered them, look in the pics section at the Patricia Pic section, there are some pics of her out goofing around.

CyberBlack 01/23/02 03:21 PM

Yes that's her official site I speak of. And yes the site where you send her letters . I received a letter from her about this screenplay I wanted her Selwyn Ward (TJ) and Roger Velasco(Carlos) to star in. Patricia also send me an autographed photo last July.

CyberBlack

astromegazord 01/23/02 04:09 PM

thats nice