Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   I'm confused about Dino Charge (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8928)

Sailor Kitty 05/30/20 04:22 PM

I'm confused about Dino Charge

With the way it ended is it supposed to be an AU like RPM?

Superstatler 05/30/20 09:36 PM

Re: I'm confused about Dino Charge

Thats the only thing that would make sense in my mind.

Rangerlord 05/30/20 09:36 PM

I hate AUs, its bad enough they did it with RPM.

MattEmily 05/31/20 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarienandSerena (Post 77594)
With the way it ended is it supposed to be an AU like RPM?

Yes it was confirmed in Ninja Steel that Dino Charge is an alternate dimension
I am not a fan of alternate dimensions either but it does make sense since if Time Force found out about the change too late then perhaps they made it so that it would be its own dimension so that the main universe wouldn’t have a ripple effect with such a massive life changing event?

PRangerX 05/31/20 11:10 PM

It does actually make sense for Power Rangers to have a multiverse. Once they established this in RPM, it became easier to establish that in Dino Charge. I wonder what made them go that route though? RPM was a given given the apocalyptic storyline.

The cool part about having a multiverse is that you can consider the original MMPR movie and 2017 as being in there own AUs withing the greater multiverse.

Caveman Koda 05/31/20 11:11 PM

Its too bad they didn't end it in a way that would have made DC still take place in the main timeline.

Tommy Hater 05/31/20 11:13 PM

I guess it makes it less weird that the Energems are in a separate universe from the Dino Gems. Would seem like overkill to have both around from the same distant past.

Lord Drakkon 05/31/20 11:14 PM

And of course the comics feature AU's that are part of the multiverse. Most predominately, the coinless universe.

Rangerlord 06/01/20 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Drakkon (Post 77680)
And of course the comics feature AU's that are part of the multiverse. Most predominately, the coinless universe.

Thats not good enough for me. There is no excuse for everything not to be in continuity. Its why I never watched RPM or Power Rangers 2017. I watched the original MMPR Movie. And it still bothers me that it wasn't in canon.

Massive Ego 06/01/20 12:41 PM

Continuity hasn't done anything from stopping the show from mostly sucking since 2003.