Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   If Trakeena and Deviot didn't merge (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8514)

Galaxy Supreme 01/14/18 08:30 PM

If Trakeena and Deviot didn't merge

Its pretty much implied that Trakeena absorbed or merged with Deviot somehow. How would the finale have been differenr if Trakeena waa herself?

MattEmily 01/14/18 08:30 PM

Re: If Trakeena and Deviot didn't merge

well she wouldn't have gone mad so the Stingwingers wouldn't have blew up the Centaurus and Stratoforce but I do think she still would've destroyed Villamax.

No Green Spandex 01/14/18 08:55 PM

Terror Venture Still would have been attacked. But Trakeena's tactics would have been a lot less crazy and harsh. I think the war would have lasted longer. The Rangers would have defended Mirinoi from Trakeena.

KimandTommy 01/14/18 09:26 PM

Trakeena was still evil and capable of doing all those nasty things without Deviot. I am sure Karone returned to be Astronema anyway. So the Rangers had to fight her afterwards.

MattEmily 01/14/18 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 72671)
I am sure Karone returned to be Astronema anyway. So the Rangers had to fight her afterwards.

don't even go there the only thing you're sure about is how much you hate people who have been evil that aren't your lovers of Tommy and Kimberly you give them free passes no matter what the heck they do even if they were Zedd and Rita themselves you'd still be excusing their behavior but you can't be fair no that's not you it's not possible for you to be fair.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/15/18 10:45 AM

Karone most likely returned to Earth or KO35.

MMPR Forever 01/15/18 10:47 AM

I don't know if she had the power to become Astronema again. But she definitely shouldn't have been trusted by the Galaxy Rangers. She only became Galaxy Pink for herself.

Astro Omega 01/15/18 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 72683)
I don't know if she had the power to become Astronema again. But she definitely shouldn't have been trusted by the Galaxy Rangers. She only became Galaxy Pink for herself.

She became Galaxy Pink to atone for her crimes Astronema. It was clearly stated on the show. The Saber wouldn't have worked for her if she wasn't truely good.

Chef Mia 01/15/18 10:54 AM

I think Trakeena would have become good like Karone, if it weren't for Deviot.

MattEmily 01/15/18 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Mia (Post 72686)
I think Trakeena would have become good like Karone, if it weren't for Deviot.

I don't.

VR Master 01/15/18 03:10 PM

Trakeena did have some sympathetic moments. But I don't see her turning good.

MattEmily 01/15/18 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VR Master (Post 72696)
Trakeena did have some sympathetic moments. But I don't see her turning good.

only when she was whining about her Daddy not treating her with respect.

Movie Ranger 01/15/18 03:20 PM

The only time she was really sympathetic was when her father died.

A Gia To Remember 01/15/18 06:23 PM

Didn't Trakeena act on her own in Lightspeed? She seemed just as ruthless as she did with Deviot inside her head.

Hexagon Ranger 01/15/18 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 72762)
Didn't Trakeena act on her own in Lightspeed? She seemed just as ruthless as she did with Deviot inside her head.

We don't know that for sure. But that was after her tramatic defeat. And even having Deviot in her head for a bit would cause serious mental issue. Trakeena wouldn't have been so reckless in the Galaxy finale without Deviot's influence. And she wouldn't have turned on Villamax.

Sledge's Bounty 01/15/18 08:18 PM

I don't think they merged. Trakeena just went crazy.

MattEmily 01/15/18 10:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexagon Ranger (Post 72764)
We don't know that for sure. But that was after her tramatic defeat. And even having Deviot in her head for a but would cause serious mental issue.Trakeena wouldn't have been so reckless in the Galaxy finale without Deviot's influence. And she wouldn't have turned on Villamax.

who would be ordering her around? she was giving orders to Triskull but he was also working for the demons

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledge's Bounty (Post 72789)
I don't think they merged. Trakeena just went crazy.

she had his robotic sounding voice plus his hand gauntlet what more proof do you need?

Zabitan 01/15/18 10:49 PM

I always imagine Deviot turning into some robot bug monster but the cocoon still had enough "juice" left to turn Trakeena into her own super bug monster form.

Then they would have some fight that ended with Trakeena destroying Deviot, and then fighting Leo.

PRangerX 01/16/18 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 72821)
I always imagine Deviot turning into some robot bug monster but the cocoon still had enough "juice" left to turn Trakeena into her own super bug monster form.

Then they would have some fight that ended with Trakeena destroying Deviot, and then fighting Leo.

That would have been cool. I wondered what Deviot would have looked like on his own too.

MattEmily 01/16/18 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 72862)
That would have been cool. I wondered what Deviot would have looked like on his own too.

they would've needed to go with something original since they didn't have much left from Gingaman

Zabitan 01/16/18 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 72862)

Well I made a photoshop of what I thought Deviot would look once.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ps7be5b96a.jpg

MattEmily 01/16/18 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 72869)

nah I don't really see Deviot in that design but it's not a bad design.

KimandTommy 01/16/18 05:57 PM

I don't let Trakeena off the hook because of Deviot. She chose to be evil. She had a chance to change when she took over for Scorpios. But she was only ever interested in ruling the galaxy.

MattEmily 01/16/18 06:06 PM

Trakeena was only interested in attacking and then after her Dad was destroyed all she thought about was revenge.

No Green Spandex 01/16/18 10:53 PM

Quote:

Thats not known either way. But Trakeena did seem to act totally different. As she was much colder in the team up.

Jen's Revenge 01/16/18 11:06 PM

I'm surprised they could co-exist, since Trakeena would know how Deviot caused her father's death.

DinoThunderKira 01/19/18 11:43 PM

Trakeena wou!d have attacked Terra Venture regardless. But she wouldn't have been so ruthless and self destructive to her own army.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 01/20/18 12:12 PM

Trakeena always had it in her to be that ruthless. Deviot just brought it out sooner. It would have taking her a lot longer to get so drastic and uncaring. Of course the events of the LG Finale lead her to this mentality in Lightspeed.

Titanium Ghost 01/20/18 12:15 PM

I always thought Lightspeed Rescue should have taking place on Mirinoi with Trakeena coming back to lead the demons.

Space Nerd 05/18/20 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed (Post 73081)
Trakeena always had it in her to be that ruthless. Deviot just brought it out sooner. It would have taking her a lot longer to get so drastic and uncaring. Of course the events of the LG Finale lead her to this mentality in Lightspeed.

I think this is correct. Deviot only made her worst qualities come out. Although Deviot's dislike of Villamax made it easy for her turn on Villamax.

Mesagog Lives 05/18/20 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 72869)

That would have been bad ass. Better then the weird costume they used for Trakeena in the end.

Zabitan 05/18/20 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesagog Lives (Post 77176)
That would have been bad ass. Better then the weird costume they used for Trakeena in the end.

Thanks I still use that as both my Deviantart, and Discord profile pic.

Bandora's Ghost 05/18/20 09:32 PM

I don't even know if it was possible for Deviot to change by himself. But if he did, I could see him looking like that.

Captain Mutiny 05/18/20 09:34 PM

I don't think its that far fetched to think Deviot could use the cacoon. He did merge with Trakeena and was part of that change. It shouldn't have worked at all if he wasn't compatible with it.

Jen's Revenge 05/18/20 09:59 PM

I think Trakeena was in more control of her actions then it seemed. By the time she went fully Green Deviot was gone anyway.

Omega Black 05/19/20 07:10 PM

I don't think Trakeena would be quite as insane as she was. Her attsck would have been more normal. But this isn't necessarily good news for Terra Venture's people in the long term. Since once of the reasons she lost was her mental imbalance after the merge. However, Terra Venture not being destroyed might make up for that.

Khan's Wrath 05/19/20 07:11 PM

I loved this era of PR. It felt like Star Trek for Kids.

Destiny Defeated 05/21/20 09:59 PM

Sometimes I wonder if Trakeena was the one that died in the cocoon and If Deviot's personality was in full control.