Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why didn't the extra Wild Zords have Rangers? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6602)

VR Master 03/19/15 08:18 AM

Why didn't the extra Wild Zords have Rangers?

The Wild Force team really started the trend for teams having a large collection of zords. Why don't these zords have their own Rangers as opposed to just being part of the arsenal of the six Wild Force Rangers?

MattEmily 03/19/15 11:21 AM

Re: Why didn't the extra Wild Zords.have Rangers?

probably because they were sealed away and therefore weren't one of the "Chosen Ones" in order to bond with a human partner.

Captain Codfish 03/19/15 11:59 AM

Re: Why didn't the extra Wild Zords have Rangers?

From what I remember it was because the bloodlines of the other warriors had died off so the bloodlines from the core five took over the other wild zords.

VR Master 03/19/15 12:00 PM

So the Wild Force Rangers were descendents of the Ancient Warriors?

Massive Ego 03/19/15 12:02 PM

I don't buy it.The Rangers were selected because they were destined to be Wild Force. The other Zords didn't have partners besides the Rangers.

PRangerX 03/19/15 12:04 PM

I do remember Funaro givening that explanation on Rangercrew or Rangerboard. It was from Amit's intentions.

Captain Codfish 03/19/15 12:05 PM

Yeah thats probably where I got it from.

Sailor Chaos 03/19/15 12:14 PM

The extra zords were always there to be used by the six warriors and later six Rangers. They had no other partners.

The Ghost Ranger 03/19/15 05:20 PM

The way I see it, the extra Wild Zords are auxilary zords. Similar to Dino Thunder, they have no pilot per se, but are spare pieces used to make the main robot more powerful, hence why they can attach/detatch at will.