Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What is Ryan? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6365)

Lightspeed Zeo 02/05/15 08:39 PM

What is Ryan?

Ryan fell to his death yet Dolibolico seemed to take his spirit. When we see him as an adult he looks like a normal human. I find this hard to believe since he has been living with the demons for so long.

The Ghost Ranger 02/05/15 10:09 PM

Re: What is Ryan?

Well, theres been speculation about this. Different theories are that Ryan died and was reborn as a demon. Another is that due to being raised by the demons, he became half demon, thus being able to handle the Titanium Powers. However, Ryan invaded LR via water, which demons cannot touch. So maybe he stayed human the whole time, or his human half kept his demon half safe.

PRangerX 02/05/15 10:17 PM

Another theory is that Ryan was some kind of ghost. But one that was physical and aparently able to die . They never explained the ghost thing on tv since it wouldn't have been suitable for kids tv

Starlight Starbrite 02/05/15 10:27 PM

I think Ryan was just teleported to where the demons were trapped once Mitchill made the deal to save him. Living with demons effected him in some way. It probably made him able to use the Titanium Powers.

MattEmily 02/06/15 12:12 PM

I think Ryan originally was a human like Dana was but falling to his death probably would've killed him without question and while Diabolico did technically save him I believe things played out so that Ryan was technically dead and that is why he was able to use the powers of the Titanium Ranger.

I don't believe any humans would have been able to tap into the Titanium powers.

Zabitan 02/06/15 12:25 PM

All the weird theories make me think he's a zombie.

PRangerX 02/06/15 09:34 PM

Never Finished it. But I used to have a fan fic with Delta Red that reimagined Lightspeed as part of.his fic universe. It was interesting because we reversed things by having Dana be taking by the Demons and Ryan growing up to be Lightspeed Red. Dana grew up as Dolibolico's daughter and was half demon. Her demon name was Dara. Later she switches sides and becomes Titanium Ranger.

Destiny Defeated 02/07/15 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 51697)
All the weird theories make me think he's a zombie.

The real reason why he left was to find some brains to eat. Afterall he didn't want his sister to see him.

No Green Spandex 02/07/15 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destiny Defeated (Post 51731)
The real reason why he left was to find some brains to eat. Afterall he didn't want his sister to see him.

There are some things a Zombie has to do alone.

Sledge's Bounty 02/07/15 04:46 PM

I think he just had the right body type for the powers. He was completely human. Otherwise why would the cobra be able to hurt him?