Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jungle Fury is a great series (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8205)

Jungle Power 11/23/17 05:46 PM

Jungle Fury is a great series

i never like power rangers but i a big dragon ball z fan. All the power up for Dai Shi reminds me of dragonball z. ITs a great seriea. I also love it because i tend to like marital arts movies.

KimandTommy 11/24/17 11:53 AM

Re: Jungle Fury is a great series

It was okay sometimes. But overall it was just meh. I did like RJ a lot

Massive Ego 11/24/17 11:56 AM

It was better than any Kalish season, but that isn't saying much. And the writers strike probably stopped it from being worst than it could have been. It was still bad in any case.

Mystic Mirage 11/25/17 12:01 PM

I didn't like it. The Rangers were pretty bland and unbelievable as kung fu artists. I didn't like the civilian powers either.

Massive Ego 11/25/17 12:10 PM

It waa better than any other kalish season and better than anything other than RPM's first half. But it was still a bad season.

Dustin Dude 11/25/17 08:04 PM

I liked that they didn't set up a bunch of big storylines that were never paid off. Every plot thread that was introduced was tied up.

Captain Codfish 11/25/17 08:43 PM

There is a lot of merit to the fact jf aimed low instead of under-delivering like other kalish seasons seemed to .

Blank Ranger 11/25/17 10:57 PM

It had good characters and a good story. Dai shi was an awesome villain! Especially when he possessed jarrod.

Kat Oliver 11/25/17 11:01 PM

It was a solid season, just not a grear season. I wish we had a second season to explore the new friendship between Casey and Jarrod. Jarrod would be the Sixth Ranger.

No More Pink 11/26/17 06:49 AM

I like that there was no Pink Ranger. Lily was a very good character.