Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What are your thoughts on Katherine Hillard? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8888)

Tommy Angel 05/26/20 06:22 PM

Re: What are your thoughts on Katherine Hillard?

Kimberly was definitely better. But Kat was still cool. She did have big shoes to feel. At least they didn't make her a carbon copy of Kimberly.

Jen's Revenge 05/26/20 06:29 PM

I didn't like Kim or Kat at all. But I dislike the Pink Rangers in general. Since too many times they are written to be weak and damsels in distress. Women need to be presented as more serious heroes.

I have said before though that Kat was great as an antagonist. She just lost all that edge once she became Pink Ranger. She then followed the same tired arch type most Pink Ranger 's followed..

Jen's Revenge 05/26/20 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No More Pink (Post 77526)
I didn't like Kim or Kat at all. But I dislike the Pink Rangers in general. Since too many times they are written to be weak and damsels in distress. Women need to be presented as more serious heroes.

I have said before though that Kat was great as an antagonist. She just lost all that edge once she became Pink Ranger. She then followed the same tired arch type most Pink Ranger 's followed..

Not all the Pink Rangers were secondary characters. Jen was exceptionally strong and the leader of her team.

No More Pink 05/26/20 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge (Post 77527)
Not all the Pink Rangers were secondary characters. Jen was exceptionally strong and the leader of her team.

I know, Jen is one of the few exceptions . She really should have been Red Ranger that season.

Bratty Katty 05/26/20 07:01 PM

I thought she came off as fake and kind of a brat in Season 3. But I really liked Kat in Zeo and Turbo.

Lightspeed Omega 05/28/20 12:51 AM

I don't. have anything against her. She isn't one of my favorites though. She was ok.

Cassidy Casablancas 05/30/20 10:39 AM

I liked both Kat and Kim.

PRangerX 05/30/20 11:09 AM

Kat is one of my favorite Pink Rangers. I loved the way she was introduced as a villain and ended up on the Rangers. Plus we got to see her grow into a strong Ranger. I liked the similarities between Tommy and Kat. They both were used by Rita trough evil. spells and had to atone for this.I really enjoyed the love story between the two. And perfer them as a couple over Tommy and Kim. Thats not a knock against Kimberly.

Turbo Guy 05/30/20 04:15 PM

I thought it was funny when Rita turned her purse into a monster on accident.

MMPR Forever 06/01/20 05:31 PM

I don't understand why so many people are okay with Kat coming in and ruining Tommy's relationship with Kim. I agree with KimandTommy completely. Tommy and Kim Forever!