Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   If you had the Power to change 1 thing about Rangers... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1466)

Windgrail2 03/03/02 10:20 PM

If you had the Power to change 1 thing about Rangers...

This topic we can all relate to. We're all here in this messageboard for a reason- we're all for Rangermania!! BUT...there's always something there that holds back the show in our eyes. What's it for you?

-
-
-

Karone Astro2 03/03/02 10:49 PM

I want more Karone and Tommy.

Cross My Line 03/03/02 11:08 PM

Links to the past. Just something small like. "I bet Angel Grove never had it this bad"

RikaIsAWhore 03/03/02 11:46 PM

nudity . Boobity

ShadowForceBlue 03/04/02 12:14 AM

More Lost Galaxy

KyuKyu Sentai GoRed 03/04/02 01:26 AM

A giant team up.

JZSpock 03/04/02 08:25 PM

Get rid of Dimitria.

Windgrail2 03/05/02 02:59 AM

Hmm...it seems that Princess Shayla is the 22nd Century version of Dimitria. But having a character like her can have it's advantages. It makes other characters with opposite personalities stand out more and are more appreciated.
-
-
-
Here's my wish for if I had that Power.
I want links to the past like CML mentioned. Nothing too strong, but something to show the veteranship of the show like WWF does from time to time. I want the events and situations to somewhat keep in touch with characters. Bulk and Skull are perfect examples. Throughout their reign, they went from school bullies to hunting the identities of the Rangers to being junior police officers to being detectives to being officers again to being chimps to being invisible to being astronamers to being separated, Skull forgotten on Earth and Bulk chosen to journey on Terra Venture to live on planet Mirinoi. Now the core of these guys are the characteristics of when they were bullies. I'm talking about assertiveness, expressiveness, determination, having heart, and other such examples. To put it plain and simple- their characters did NOT wrap up and many loose ends were left hanging. And their are other PR characters I could name off as well very easily. So what I'm searching for is consistency that flows along with the changes. THAT is what keeps PR from reaching greater potential and not lousy acting.

-
-
BURNING PASSIONS GUARD AGAINST THUNDERS,
FUELING DESIRE, FORGING WONDER
ASCENDING THROUGH THE SKY THAT'S SEVERED,
DEPENDING ON THAT FLAME FOREVERMORE.---shawn hudson

psychic ranger 05/11/14 06:11 PM

Re: If you had the Power to change 1 thing about Rangers...

I would put more episodes in each series