Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Power Rangers 10th Anniversay (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1612)

PRODrillfinder 09/26/01 03:25 PM

Power Rangers 10th Anniversay

We all know that something big has got to happen for the 10th anniversay right? If Saban asked us what they should do for the event, what should they do?

Eclipticon 09/26/01 05:35 PM

Probably, this is just an idea, Saban will finally get it through his thin head to put Countdown to Destruction on VHS(in American format!) and DVD so they can show the unedited version of CTD

LordZed 09/27/01 02:51 PM

What they need to do is have Jason, Billy, Tommy, Kimberly, and Zack come back for a special appearance of a two part epiisode of Wild Force. Episode would be in dedication to Trini.

Blue Pisces 09/27/01 04:53 PM

Power Rangers Wild Force is set to premiere during the month of February 2002, executives at fox kids have suggested that it air 3 episodes then again in march and air from april-may then fall to winter as usual.

The name of the special with "Go Rangers" is being held tight in the doorway as rearrangements for Trini's original actress to come back and play her from this point on.

Eclipticon 09/27/01 05:57 PM

Audrey Dubois was okay…but not as good as Thuy Trang.

Sudowoodo13 09/27/01 08:56 PM

Ecliption, don't believe Blue Pisces, a.k.a. NinjaReddo. He has posted nothing but foolish lies. I was stupid enough to believe one of his ramblings.

Red Tulip Ranger 09/30/01 07:46 AM

Never mind Blue Pisces, but just the idea of Audrey beeing the 'new Trini' would be a solution so many fans can dream on about a mega-team-up.

realbigjiggy 10/06/01 04:24 AM

A team up with "Go Ranger" would really be cool. It would allow fans to see where power rangers originated from. I know the suits are ugly, but with a few changes here and there i'm sure they'd like decent. They could have a whole big storyline around it - like, the "Go Rangers" could be some great ancient rangers from which all power rangers exist from. Each ranger powers every ranger of their colour except pink would control both pink and white, and green would control both green and black. Each of these rangers is under attack and all but the red "Go Rangers" power is stolen. Only the red rangers of each of the power ranger team still have their powers and must help the GoRed get the other GoPowers back to restore the powers of the other rangers. I think this would make a good movie and there wouldn't have to be every ranger from every team because that would cost alot of money.

astromegazord 10/06/01 07:32 AM

they can do a mega team up without Trini. They just don't use the dino powers, or they have Aisha do them. Please do mega team up, I wanna see Patricia Ja Lee again.

BT20 02/18/02 05:49 AM

I say if they could bring back as many old timers & have a week long special. I dout every 1 would come back, & only the red, pink & 6th rangers from after space need to. Give them the zeo crystal, & green coin or something.

Or a quest were after silver was freed from Loki & the gao hunter is good again the Orgs go after the green coin, dragon Zord, an american made green thunder zord, & american made white Dino zord, two others, the orgs get them make their own american Mega Zord, the WF rangers get help from old rangers, maybe they form thier own american MZ.