Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What was the deal with Emily? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7461)

PRangerX 10/29/16 05:13 PM

What was the deal with Emily?

I expected her to be a Ranger at some point. I thought Tommy and Kat were going to leave. With Jason switching over to Red abd Emily Pink. I had no access to the bet back then so it was just me guessing. I guess with all the cast changes I was used to Rangers being replaced. Was she just a guest star was there more to her?

I would guess in hindsight that she was just a re-occurring guest star. Since we haven't heard about any aborted plans for her. Much like Richie and Curtis.

MattEmily 10/29/16 07:09 PM

Re: What was the deal with Emily?

I personally don't think she was ever going to be a Ranger I think she was just there to serve as a love interest for Jason.

Captain Codfish 10/29/16 07:27 PM

They have been known to add side characters to interract with the Rangers. Similar to Raymond.... Who obviously was never going to be a Ranger.

KimandTommy 10/29/16 07:28 PM

If I couldn't have Kimberly back I would have rather had Emily replace Kat. At least Cassie finally replaced her a year later.

Ninja Kat 10/29/16 07:31 PM

I am glad stayed on longer than Zeo. She was such a great character. Emily didn't seem like Ranger material. She was a nice girl and all but more fit to be a side character.

Red Spandex Forever 10/29/16 07:32 PM

It would have been awesome to see Jason as Red Ranger again. But it wasn't in the cards.

No Green Spandex 10/29/16 07:34 PM

Well not until "Forever Red" anyway.

VR Master 10/29/16 07:35 PM

If you hate Tommy so much why do you have an avatar of him?

No Green Spandex 10/29/16 07:38 PM

Hate is a strong word. I just dislike how his character used to get too much focus. The show became about him to the detriment of everything else. Plus he became a characture of what he was as the Green Ranger. Which despite my name, I actually didn't mind that era of the character. No Green Spandex just sounds better than No White, at least to me. My avatar goes with the name so I keep it.

Red Spandex Forever 10/29/16 07:39 PM

Yeah Green, thats true about FR. I guess I need to watch when I speak in absolutes lol.