Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Morphed Jason and Kim in Turbo (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8161)

Quantum Blue 11/05/17 08:22 PM

Morphed Jason and Kim in Turbo

Wouldn't it have been cool if Jason and Kim morphed during the climax of the Turbo Movie?

Movie Ranger 11/05/17 08:26 PM

Re: Morphed Jason and Kim in Turbo

I like the idea. Maligore could have restored their powers and they could have been purified by Lerigot and his wife. It would have saved a lot of "Forever Red" arguments from happening.

Forever Lame 11/05/17 08:29 PM

Yes, it would have been an improvement. It would have taken a lot to save the episode though.

Racecar Ronny 11/05/17 08:40 PM

This is a real good idea. I would have them helmetless while evil though, so we can see their facial impressions. And then have helmets appeal on them when they are purified.

Ranger Black 11/06/17 08:40 AM

This would have been so perfect and cheap to produce.

KimandTommy 11/06/17 08:43 AM

They should have just had Kat finally turn on the Rangers and go on a quest for Maligore with her own pirate crew she hired. Jason and Kim could have been Turbo Blue and Pink. The movie would have ended with Tommy and Kim getting married. Kat would return to ne the villain in Turbo.

Massive Ego 11/06/17 08:59 AM

I am for a morphed Jason and Kim here. The idea of Kat being evil, not so much. But having them regain their powers in the final battle would have been very cool.

Gold Ranger In Danger 11/06/17 09:01 AM

I like it too in theory. But they didn't even show the Zeo Rangers lose their powers and barely showed Kat as Zeo Pink...So I don't think they were every going to go all out and bring back any of the MMPR suits.

No Green Spandex 11/06/17 09:02 AM

I do wish Jason got to kick Tommy's butt for a change.

White Spandex Rules 11/06/17 04:17 PM

I wish there would have been more interaction between Tommy, Kimberly, Jason, and Kat.