Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Xander from Mystic Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8181)

Mystic Mirage 11/10/17 12:08 PM

Xander from Mystic Force

This is the one character I didn't like. He had such an ego and thought he should be leader. When he didn't get his way, he was a cry baby. He always tried to take the shortcut and didn't work hard. He was never a great leader like Nick. Xander mainly cared about himself and being Manager of Tobey's. I hated how he was rude to Daggeron and even Udonna at times. He hae no charcter growth at all. And Plan Xander was just stupid. Just like it eas stupid he was rarely punished for his beavior or even made a Ranger in the first place.

Diabolico Rising 11/10/17 04:51 PM

Re: Xander from Mystic Force

He was the best character in the season. The rest were pretty bland. Xander did grow as a person and became a great leader by the end. He also learned to be a team player and to take things more seriously .

Turbo Black 11/10/17 07:02 PM

I thought he was pretty funny.

Massive Ego 11/11/17 06:26 PM

Xander was a moron who used his magic powers for his own personal gang. Then again, that was true for them all. Including Nick, who you seem to like.

Evil Kim 11/11/17 06:34 PM

Xander has a lot of negative qualities. And will contribute to him going bad like Imperious someday. If it hasn't happened already.

Dark Specter's Revenge 11/12/17 07:03 PM

He was a pretty annoying character , who wasn't a believable Ranger. Ninja Steel at least didn't make Monty a Ranger.

Green Spandex Supreme 11/14/17 06:15 PM

He was annoying in the beginning but did learn a lot and became a better character. He learned more than any Ranger that season

Putty On The Brain 11/14/17 09:02 PM

I thought plan xander was pretty funny. Xander was wicked cool.

No Green Spandex 11/15/17 11:36 AM

I like that he was able to be vunarable and learn from his mistakes. Unlike Tommy Oliver who had a tacked on forgetfulness flaw

Bansheera's Revenge 11/18/17 08:07 AM

Xander was comic relief at times but still could fight .