Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   ideas to bring pro board back up (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1899)

PRangerX 01/16/04 07:26 PM

ideas to bring pro board back up

Any ideas how to get this board back to prominace. Or how we could get in touch to the admin about passing it down to me or someone else. Even some mods would be helpful.

ForeverBlue 01/16/04 07:26 PM

Re: ideas to bring pro board back up

If we do get in touch with Mike and if he can make me, you and quasar as admins...there are lots changes we could make to this board....

1. First, the background color and everything else is fine but I think we have to fix those white boxes around option boxes, those smilies in when your making a topic or replying a topic. Those unwanted white boxes around option seletion and smilies should not be there.

2. Forums that sholud be deleted or we could just rename those ones but its better to delete those forums so those posts within those forums can be deleted. Anyways the forums that should be deleted are as followed:

The TimeWarp
GaoRangers: Power Rangers 2002
Power Rangers: OTO
PRO Newsletter
Power Rangers GameZone
Quantum Ranger: Daniel Southworth Online
Erin Cahill Unlimited
Jason Faunt Unleashed
Power Rangers FanFic Mania (we can just rename it instead)
Power Rangers Wild Force

In this forum, all the topics should be deleted so that we can have a new fresh from start. Alot of the ones in here are spammed ones and many bad ones by RikaWhore (he's was already banned from ezboard)

3. New forums that can be named to replace those:

Power Rangers Discussion
Power Rangers Merchandise
Power Rangers FanFiction/FanArt
Power Rangers Poll (have a seperate one so they don't clutter up the pr discussion forum)
Super Sentai Discussion

Power Rangers Dino Thunder 2004(this can be a seperate forum to discuss just on the current season, when there is a new season after DT, we just re name the forum and just move those topics from the DT forum to the PR discussion forum)
Current Super Senta: Dekaranger 2004 (same thing we do for current pr season)

PRO Board comments/Board Requests
Introduction
Off-topic Discussion
Advertisement

Those are pretty good to have. I hope later this year, PRangerX, me and Quasar Saber can get control of the board first before we do all those re constructing on this board. It'll take awhile before we get control probably.

PRangerX 01/16/04 07:26 PM

Re: ideas to bring pro board back up

I agree alot about what you said. Those smiles can be annnoying. I aalso gree that some of the extranous forums should be deleted. We should have a general PR descussion forum,archive and a comments section. I say keep it simple like that for awhile till board traffic gets high enough.

Than when things start to become cluttered add a fanific, merchandise, poll,off topic advertisement section ect( slowly and as they ar needed). We have to remember this board is really slow right now and if we are ever able to become admins we will have to start simple so we don't overextend ourselves. I think we should create an archive section for posts worth keeping.

Much of the older posts and forums should be deleted. The posts made in the last few weeks can stay. Of course this is all a mute piont if Mike decides he doesn't want us as EZ ops and admins. Personally if he just agrees to let us run it as admins for him and he retained EZop status I would be happy just to do that.