Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jason David Frank wants a Logan like exit (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8101)

MMPR Forever 10/23/17 02:33 PM

Re: Jason David Frank wants a Logan like exit

The MMPR Movie was bad enough. This would be awful. Power Rangers should never go R rated or this dark. We don't need more Power/Rangers crap. Much less dlne in association with Saban Brands.

I Love Lothor 10/23/17 02:38 PM

Yeah this does feel like an idea for another franchise. I don't think Saban Brands will let Oliver or anyone else do a movie like that. Maybe JDF can be in the next movie to mentor the new kids?

MMPR Forever 10/23/17 02:40 PM

Good idea! Do a movie with JDF as Tommy as he recruits a new group of MMPR like Rangers. Its a great way to reboot the movie franchise to be true to MMPR...Without losing much in the process.

I Love Lothor 10/23/17 02:43 PM

Thanks! I think it would be for the best.

Ultra Fan Blue 10/23/17 05:04 PM

I would like to see something like this with David Yost as Billy. You already could say he was dying on Earth without Aquitar. The writer would just have to come up with a reason why he wouldn't or couldn't go back there.

Dino Guts 10/23/17 08:59 PM

It either happens with To my or no one else. I find it unlikely anyway.

Hailey Ziktor 10/27/17 08:54 PM

It might be a good idea for a film. But I don't see it happening in any PR film.

Mars Fire Ignite 10/28/17 09:02 PM

It could happen. Saban Brands just needs to bring in the right people. Maybe the director of Power/Rangers would be a good choice to hire for real. He is a real director and not some fan who did a fan film.

VR Forever 10/28/17 09:07 PM

I think a PG-13 version that wasn't quite so dark could work.

Timelord Tommy 10/29/17 07:58 PM

They could have him be a decade older Tommy. Which is similar to the Logan storyline. JDF is older than Tommy anyway.