Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   DinoThunder? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6762)

Burns2k 05/25/15 10:17 PM

DinoThunder?

So doing my Japanese Research after having a bath lol and noticed there's a Pink Dino Ranger in Abaranger .How come she didn't appear in The U.S Version? Thoughts?

MattEmily 05/25/15 10:37 PM

Re: DinoThunder?

I've never heard of any instances of there ever being plans for a Pink Ranger in Dino Thunder so it's likely nothing more than a fan made one... however there was a character in Abaranger who was called Emiri who did briefly take on the appearance of AbarePig but it was a ridiculous suit that just wouldn't fit in Dino Thunder... on top of which it wasn't even an actual Ranger suit it was basically in comparison to Boom's goofy and ridiculous makeshift get-up that he created in S.P.D. in his focused episode in which his Parents were coming to visit.

Dino Charger 05/31/15 10:07 AM

It would have been cool if Cassidy became Dino Pink. Even if it was towards the end.

Zordon's Legacy 06/01/15 07:15 PM

Having Cassidy as Dino Pink with a little bit of American footage would have been a great idea. Obviously it would have only been for a few episodes. But its been done before with Titanium Ranger. I wouldn't have expected them to do quite as much with Dino Pink as Titanium, but it can be done.

Green Scorpion Ranger 06/01/15 08:44 PM

I don't really see the need for Dino Pink. It would have made more sense to do that with the Triassic Powers since you already had some footage to work with. They should have stuck with the plan to make Devin the Triassic Ranger.

MattEmily 06/01/15 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Scorpion Ranger (Post 55028)
I don't really see the need for Dino Pink. It would have made more sense to do that with the Triassic Powers since you already had some footage to work with. They should have stuck with the plan to make Devin the Triassic Ranger.

actually I thought it'd be a cool idea if someone became the Dino Thunder Pink Ranger however I do agree with your point that the Triassic Ranger should have been a separate Ranger.

Gosei Gold 06/01/15 10:18 PM

Too bad they couldn't do both. But I would have had a reformed Terrence Smith become Trassic.

Mr. CD 06/01/15 10:52 PM

It didn't fit the story Dino Thunder wanted to tell.

The Ghost Ranger 06/03/15 07:41 PM

Originally Devin was supposed to become Triassic and join the heroes but once they found out it was a power-up for Conner they had to scrap that idea.

MattEmily 06/03/15 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger (Post 55058)
Originally Devin was supposed to become Triassic and join the heroes but once they found out it was a power-up for Conner they had to scrap that idea.

I never understood that since it was still possible they could have worked around the footage... I mean a creative writer would have been able to accomplish such a task.