Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Making Waves Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8621)

MattEmily 02/17/18 12:12 PM

Making Waves Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for today's new episode

Massive Ego 02/17/18 12:40 PM

Re: Making Waves Episode Discussion

Oh great more formulaic writing! Two friends trying to stop their parents from getting together. Thats never been done before. The new Zord was pretty stupid and the monster was just blah.

At least Victor and Monty weren't as featured. And the big fight scene didn't feature any groan inducing ADR. Small Victories...

No Green Spandex 02/17/18 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 74562)
Oh great more formulaic writing! Two friends trying to stop their parents from getting together. Thats never been done before. The new Zord was pretty stupid and the monster was just blah.

At least Victor and Monty weren't as featured. And the big fight scene didn't feature any groan inducing ADR. Small Victories...

Is that your version of a good review?

Hayley Oliver 02/17/18 12:43 PM

Its interesting how every Ranger seems to have single parents so far. Except for Calvin whose parents haven't been featured.

Hasbro Ranger 02/17/18 12:44 PM

Did anyone else notice that Hayley's dad looked almost as young as the teens?

Green With Envy 02/17/18 12:48 PM

I liked the episode. I don't see anything wrong with it. We don't usually get to see Sarah and Hayley interact like this. It may be a common troupe but the step siblings threat angle isn't done as much in Power Rangers.

I agree about the fight scene working best without much talking. Also we needed a break from Victor and Monty so it was good their roles were miminal. The new Zord was okay.

I do think its odd that the parents didn't recognize their kids voices.

Ninja Steel Ranger 02/17/18 12:50 PM

Super Ninja Steel continues to be very enjoyable. I am sure the really good stuff is yet to come. But it was a really good to see an Hayley and Sarah episode.

Dino Charger 02/17/18 02:13 PM

I really like Hayley and her actress. She really carried the plot of the episode.

MattEmily 02/17/18 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 74562)

things are going to repeat but I don't remember that happening in Power Rangers previously.

Can't blame Power Rangers for the Sub Surferzord they don't make them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasbro Ranger (Post 74565)
Did anyone else notice that Hayley's dad looked almost as young as the teens?

yes that I dd

Turbo Black 02/17/18 02:15 PM

I was sorry Victor and Monty weren't in it as much. They really make the show with their whacky antics.