Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Sheriff Skyfire Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8732)

MattEmily 09/20/18 11:36 PM

Sheriff Skyfire Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for this week's new episode

MattEmily 09/22/18 01:24 PM

Re: Sheriff Skyfire Episode Discussion

Amazing episode. Skyfire sounded awesome.
Blammo also sounded awesome but it was stupid of him to put his explosive in a container

Zabitan 09/24/18 06:13 PM

[sarcasm]This episode sucked donkey dick because now my fan made adaptation of Jiraiya can't be canon[/sarcasm]

Seriously though damn we actually got one of the Metal Hero cameos in Power Rangers.

Makes me wonder if we'll get any of the Space Sheriff cameos.

Personally I don't really mind making Jiraya a space character just because Power Rangers has always made random things space themed.

If anything my only problem was that they tried to make him a Blue Senturion like character instead of a Ninjor like one.

mbozzo 09/26/18 09:45 PM

'Sheriff Skyfire' is a fair episode. We finally get a Metal Heero in this one, and we got a subplot about a school cop who doesn't fell that he's wanted. It didn't help that he make Victor and Monty, junior cops. Bulk and Skull did a better job at it than these two did. The rangers save the day and convinced the school cop to stay on. I can't wait for the next episode. :rolleyes: