Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Pot.... errr.... Plothole Fun (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4425)

MattEmily 04/10/12 06:29 PM

Pot.... errr.... Plothole Fun

I was wondering what everyone would think of as a plothole within Power Rangers.

Now it doesn't have to be any type of thing where you might find it as being inconsistent with something a previous season stated or whatever, it can simply be something as simple as something that didn't get any focus or any explanation.

Like for example who was Zordon exactly? All we knew about him is he was a magical Eltarian wizard that waged war with Rita for years but then something happened that caused Rita to trap him in a time warp and then that caused him to trap Rita and her minions in a dumpster. We knew his energy was high because he had enough energy to temporarily recharge the Green Ranger powers a few times.

Another example is in regards to how Rita got the Green Coin. Did she always have it? Did she take it away from Zordon?

Mad Dragon 04/13/12 09:09 PM

Re: Pot.... errr.... Plothole Fun

I don't know if its technically a plothole, but was it ever explained in MMPR how Kim was still in the Combined Cockpit when the Pterodactyl was flying around preparing to become the Chestplate?

MattEmily 04/14/12 12:20 AM

There wasn't an explanation for it at all but I would assume that their cockpit was their Megazord cockpit, not their individual cockpits despite how it looks.

crimsonfireranger 08/17/12 12:33 AM

I think this is a plothole did they ever explain how astonema and ecliptor came to join forces

TaJaDoru 08/17/12 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimsonfireranger (Post 44324)
I think this is a plothole did they ever explain how astonema and ecliptor came to join forces

He "adopted" her as his own daughter and trained her in all forms of combat so that she was the Queen of Evil.

MattEmily 08/17/12 11:33 AM

TaJaDoru is correct. Ecliptor found her on his doorsteps and the rest is exactly as TaJaDoru states. I'm sure Ecliptor realized the girl was a human and was meant for good but probably didn't know at the time it was Karone.

crimsonfireranger 09/14/12 06:21 PM

Karone got to Onyx and getting the pink quasar saber and knowing where to find the galaxy rangers

crimsonfireranger 10/03/12 12:46 AM

the story of the shogun zords

MattEmily 10/03/12 02:43 AM

How are the Shogunzords a plothole?

MattEmily 01/23/13 05:05 PM

You know, now that I think about it, the Shogunzord thing is an interesting question indeed.

I mean Finster knew of these zords yet Zordon didn't state any comments about having prior knowledge of them which was a rare thing for Zordon himself.

Also they were found out in the middle of nowhere as if they were frozen... like someone froze them and placed them there.

So it makes you wonder the story involving them especially since Ninjor's own Falcon Ninjazord could combine with them.