Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   AkaRed (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8345)

MattEmily 12/16/17 07:23 PM

AkaRed

AkaRed is one of the few characters that haven't been adapted into Power Rangers so what would be your idea for him?
AkaRed is the Red Ranger who tends to only appear for anniversary seasons

Zabitan 12/16/17 07:30 PM

Re: AkaRed

That's a good question.

I'm always tempted to make him a reincarnated Zordon or some physical personification of the light side of the Morphin Grid.

That or I had this idea that the Phantom Ranger was Andros, and Andros was Zordon's son, and eventually became the mentor of the Megaforce Rangers.

So maybe I would do something where AkaRed was some new Ranger form he got at some point.

MattEmily 12/16/17 08:15 PM

my idea is his name is Alpha Z.

He's Zordon's son and found ancient powers back on Eltar that could take on the energies of the Earth-bound (and Mirinoi-bound) primary Red Rangers without needing to be by them.

Civilian name? I don't know about that... yet.

Zabitan 12/16/17 08:21 PM

Well there's always something like Zolton or whatever Zordon's name in the pilot was.

Sentai Is Forever 12/16/17 08:34 PM

Just have him be the same Akared from the Super Sentai. No need for original ztorylines or American Sentai nonsense.

Byron Stinger 12/16/17 08:35 PM

I don't agree with his Sentai is better than everything ideas,but he might have a point here. They really wouldn't have to mess with Akared besides given him a new name.

Sentai Envy 12/16/17 08:44 PM

I don't want American Sentai to even touch Akared as an adaption. Only if they switch to dubbbed Super Sentai. Twney should never even think of using him unless Super Sentai brings him back. I don't trust American Sentai to get him right. Especially without Tzachor.

Tzachor Era 12/16/17 08:45 PM

Maybe they can bring him back to write a special team up involving AkaRed?

Saban Fan 12/16/17 08:47 PM

Saban would most likely write such an important episode. I am sure Toei would only trust him to handle the character correctly.

MattEmily 12/16/17 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 70487)
Well there's always something like Zolton or whatever Zordon's name in the pilot was.

the name was Zoltar but I was thinking something like Zerdar or Zardon? I don't know just something that's close to Zordon's name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byron Stinger (Post 70489)
I don't agree with his Sentai is better than everything ideas,but he might have a point here. They really wouldn't have to mess with Akared besides given him a new name.

neither do I but I disagree since AkaRed would need a new backstory.