Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did Specter even want Astronema back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7744)

Lord Zedd 02/04/17 12:02 PM

Re: Why did Specter even want Astronema back?

I would have put Lord Zedd in charge..Make him Cyber Zedd and control his emotions to make him like he was pre love potion.

No Green Spandex 02/08/17 06:46 PM

Specter knew good help was too hard to find.

Lord Drakkon 02/18/17 12:01 PM

She still had value to him and would have been too valuable to his enemies. Still he wasn't going to waste a good asset.

MattEmily 02/18/17 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Drakken (Post 64378)
She still had value to him and would have been too valuable to his enemies. Still he wasn't going to waste a good asset.

that's a good theory there. He knew she'd be valuable to Andros due to them being siblings so I think that was a good part of it. Dark Specter is supposed to be an horribly evil villain so it would only make sense that he would want to hurt a Ranger not just on a physical level but also on an emotional level too.

SPD 4ever 02/18/17 10:04 PM

Specter and Astronema are so overrated! If you want great villains go watch SPD.

MattEmily 02/18/17 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPD 4ever (Post 64383)
Specter and Astronema are so overrated! If you want great villains go watch SPD.

ha that's a good one what are you? a comedian? the only good villains in SPD are Broodwing, Benaag, Devastation and Itchior.

Space has numerous great or good villains - Dark Specter I'm not really counting but others would include Astronema, Ecliptor, Darkonda, Darkliptor, Electrotramp, Clawhammer, Body Switcher, Lizwizard and the Psycho Rangers.

SPD 4ever 02/18/17 10:32 PM

I just don't like the Space Villains. SPD does a much better job with them. The SPD villains are underrated.

No Space Spandex 02/18/17 10:33 PM

I don't like any of the two sets of villains or either season for that matter.

Horror Ranger 02/27/17 04:08 PM

Karone being reprogrammed into a cyborg is probably one of the scariest things pr has ever done.

Lord Vrak 02/27/17 04:09 PM

It was pretty chilling. Albeit a bit confusion with her immediately trying to betray Specter.