Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Katie a mutant? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6674)

The Ghost Ranger 04/26/15 05:35 PM

Re: Katie a mutant?

The future in Time Force produces what are called Gattica Babies. You can choose your child's gender, looks, what they could excell in etc. For those who do not know what Gattica is, it is a film made back in the late 90s, and I reccogmend it.

PRangerX 04/26/15 05:41 PM

Its been a prettty controversal for over a decade on the ethics of genetic manipulation. This is why a lot of people probably got the Time Force is evil vibe early on.

MattEmily 11/14/17 01:49 AM

yup that's a good point I mean you could pretty much create whatever kind of baby you wanted so if you wanted it to be a male or female you could choose the gender, if you wanted it to be a certain race you could choose that, you name it so in a lot of ways you could say that everyone as of the year 3000 would've been mutants yes that includes Trip, Jen, Lucas, Katie and yes even Alex and Captain Logan.

Green Spandex Supreme 11/14/17 06:10 PM

I think she wasn't a mutant, just an augmented human.

No Green Spandex 11/15/17 11:45 AM

Everyone in the future is a mutant. The so called mutants are just mutated a lot more than the others.

Putty On The Brain 11/16/17 11:41 AM

She seemed like a mutant of some sort to me

Byron Stinger 11/17/17 11:34 AM

It would be more interesting if they were mutants . And there was some kind of class system. Well a more complicated one

Bandora's Ghost 11/18/17 11:47 AM

I always found it a bit odd that she waa the knly one with superhuman powers. Not counting trip since he wasn't human.

Lion Tamer Org 11/18/17 11:59 AM

That would be a good character arch for her. Better than the history changing angle that was never re-explored.

Racecar Ronny 11/20/17 11:47 AM

I think she is just a superhuman.