Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Cassie the best Pink Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7600)

Cassie Turbo 11/30/16 07:52 PM

Cassie the best Pink Ranger

Cassie was the first good Pink Ranger . Kim and Kat just weren't strong enough as characters or role models for young people. They also both relied on Tommy way too much. There personalities were bland.

Cassie was a lot tougher and seemed more fun. She didn't just rely on some guy to make her complete. She was super interesting and really seemed multi-dimensional. In a lot of ways she os the best Pink Ranger of all time. But she was the first that I actually cared about. It was good to see a Ranger could hold their own and be Pink. I wish she came back as planned in Galaxy. But at least we had the team up.

KimandTommy 11/30/16 07:58 PM

Re: Cassie the best Pink Ranger

Kim will always be the best. How can you consider her boring. Sure she started out a bit one demensional. But she grew a lot over time. That was the fun of the character. She became strong and tough. Her love for Tommy was amazing. I agree about Kat.

PRangerX 11/30/16 08:01 PM

I know she was a fan favorite Ranger. But I always felt Cassie was a bit overrated. Not thar I think she was bad. Its just I don't view her as this iconic Pink Ranger. I don' get the hype. Of the three Kat is actually my favorite. Kimberly was fine though. And I agree with KimandTommy about her character development.

Yellow Fan Forever 11/30/16 08:03 PM

It was funny because Cassie always felt like a Yellow Ranger to me. And Ashley seemed. suited for pink. Not because of there nationalities but because he of their personalities. Turbo did seem to switch up the personalities Ranger Color wise.

Todd Oliver 11/30/16 08:07 PM

I don't think the Ranger Colors necessarily determine the personality.

Massive Ego 11/30/16 08:09 PM

Cassie was terrrible and too much of a whiner. Thankfully she had Ashley to carry her. She was one of the few classic era Rangers I can't stand. I do still like her better than most of the shitty Rangers we get now.

MMPR Supreme 11/30/16 08:20 PM

Kimberly was the best Pink hands down. Katherine was pretty decent too. I didn't like her as much in the later seasons though.

Yellow Fan Forever 12/03/16 11:51 PM

I really liked Cassie..I like how steong willed she was. She had a great sense of humor too.

Usagi Reborn 12/03/16 11:52 PM

I prefer Kat over Kim and Cassie. I think Kat is the best a long with Jen.

Eye Guy 12/04/16 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd Oliver (Post 60739)
I don't think the Ranger Colors necessarily determine the personality.

"Day of the Dumpster" actually makes a strong case for that though. Look at how Zordon states the Rangers traits and why they have there colors.