Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Assume everything was the same up until the SMF Finale. How would you rewrite it? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7879)

SentaiFive 05/24/15 04:07 PM

Re: Assume everything was the same up until the SMF Finale. How would you rewrite it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by big smile (Post 66309)
snip

This, absolutely this!!

tavionjackson 05/24/15 04:07 PM

Re: Assume everything was the same up until the SMF Finale. How would you rewrite it?

I would've had the the veteran rangers show up right before Orion crash landed back in on Earth. The ten vets and 7 super/megaforce-RoboKnight would've saved himself and Orion not and no false sacrifice would've taken place-all agree that they will fight until the end and they go prepare to do battle with the Armada. All the veteran rangers would've had updated morphs and they would've been fighting X-Borgs while the rangers are going to fight the generals and Mavro. Going into the war, the Super/Megaforce and Vets are together when they see all the thousands of X-Borgs approach the city. Then they hear Jayden say something clichē like "Need Some Help" and all the other legendary rangers appear. Tommy TJ says "took you guys long enough" Tommy ask Troy is he really to lead dozens of rangers into battle,he says yes, they all morph, and the war begins. I personally would've redid the whole war to showcase all the power rangers and has included them all. The final Strike would've been the veteran rangers powering the Super MegaBlaster to finish off the X-Borgs. At the end we see the veteran rangers and Super/Megaforce helping rebuild the city. Tommy tells Jake that Adam also went from a black ranger to green ranger(idk random).

greenranger687 06/06/15 04:07 PM

I would have also brought the veteran rangers in sooner. While the city wakes up in the morning and all the foot soldiers are looking for the power rangers would've been a great spot to have the veteran rangers unmorphed fight without their powers. After this they could all meet gosei and get all the ranger keys. Their power could come from the keys since it is never explained how the veteran rangers were even able to morph.
Then my biggest problem with the finale is the legendary megazord battle... I was waiting for most of the episode and didn't even get to see all the zords come back for one last fight! I know that they got distroyed but if the powers were saved via a key, why can't we stretch that the megazord keys would've been enough to bring back the zords?
Anyways that's what I would have liked to see. More veteran ranger action and a lot of megzords! [emoji1]

MattEmily 06/06/17 04:38 PM

I thought I would bump this thread up so that others could see it.

MattEmily 11/01/17 10:20 PM

well I'd keep things pretty much similar to what we saw in the Legendary Battle except after the Rangers destroy Mavro in the Extended Edition that is when I would change things since he would end up exploding but then his explosion would unleash energy his ships and villains had 'secretly' collected for him throughout Megaforce which allows him to summon some mooks including those from previous seasons and some villains from previous season including Vrak, Sculpin, Venjix, Octoroo, Sharkjaw and Miratrix.

Putties, Super Putties, Z-Putties, Tengas, Cogs, P-trons, Putrid Pods, Quantrons, Swabbies, Batlings, Putrids, Kelzaks, T-drones, Krybots, Orangeheads, Hideaks, Lava Lizards, Chillers, Rinshi, Moogers, Loogies, X-Borgs, Bruisers and Kingsmen.

We see the actual shot of the teams appearing but we see all of the members no matter what so all 7 MMPR, all 6 Zeo, 7 Turbo, etc. before they come down to greet Megaforce as the actors who have returned take their helmets off and make their remarks but before Cassie prompts them to take the lead Tommy adds "Just remember that all of us are fighting with you. This is such an important battle that Time Force and SPD traveled through time and picked up a hitchhiker in the old West." Karone also adds "He's right RPM also crossed dimensions for us. I wasn't always a Ranger but I'm doing this for Kendrix since she had some business to take care of and wasn't able to get out of it without exposing her identity." Cassie then prompts Megaforce to take the lead who morph to Megaforce.

but for the actual Legendary Battle I don't know... yet.