Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why are you still a Power Rangers Fan? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5348)

PRangerX 11/10/14 10:49 PM

Why are you still a Power Rangers Fan?

Why are you still a Power Rangers Fan?

For me, I just love the concept of Superheroes living double idenities. I love the storylines and how Power Rangers can be anything. The show has such a rich history and I am very invovled in the fandom of it. I feel like Power Rangers will always be apart of my life in some form. Obviously I won't let it take over my life or anything like that. But I am not going to stop watching it just because the target audience is children. Doctor Who started out as a children's show as well. And its not like grown-ups don't like watching Disney Animated Movies.

Kamen Rider Decade 11/10/14 10:49 PM

Re: Why are you still a Power Rangers Fan?

I am not a fan because it is Power Rangers. I am a fan of good shows.

The vast majority of recent PR has been an utter crapfest. There has only been one show since 2003 that has been good.

Terry90 11/10/14 10:50 PM

I like the storylines, the mysterries and the many forms of aliens/monsters used in each of the episodes.

Unregistered 11/10/14 10:50 PM

9/13/10

MattEmily 11/11/14 12:02 AM

For me I'm still a Power Rangers fan because of the battles as well as some of the zords. Some of it also has to do with the Ranger actresses as well.

Zabitan 11/11/14 12:32 AM

Because it's the only American kids superhero show based on a Japanese kids superhero show that's still around, and because I've watched it since it first came out, and I have a six year old little sister who's into it as well.